Chapter 1 "New Home"

"nrrghh..nnn.." Rayochi let out small groans as he sleeply woke up from his minor coma. He had no idea where he was and couldn't think straight during this small interval. All he knew was that he was laying on something very soft. Rayochi's eyes began to open. And what stood infront of him, or above him persay, caught him very off guard.

"AHHHHH!!!" Rayochi screamed. There was a tall, tanned, muscular dude with a defined chin and stubble beard. He just stood over Rayochi lying on the couch.

"GIROSHIGE." The man bluntly exclaimed. There was a moment of silence between the two.

"WHAAATTT!!?" Rayochi shouted in confusion and terror.

"GEAR-OH-SHE-GAY. Giroshige. That is my name." Giroshige stated. He had an intense expression on his face.
"It is about time you have awoken. Come along. The others are just DYING to meet you."

("O-Others?")Rayochi pondered in his head. Giroshige lifted and helped up from off of the couch. Rayochi had also noticed that his coat was missing, and his left arm was bandaged up. Giroshige then walked him to a sliding door just to the corner of the room they were in and slid it open. What was on the other side of the door surprised Rayochi. There were five other children there, and the guy who saved him from the supernatural.

"Woah

"Woah..." Rayochi said under his breath.

"I'd like you to meet your new peers. You outta get comfy because you will be staying here for a while."
"I assume you don't have any parents around. That would make you no different from some of them." Said Giroshige. Rayochi stopped to look at all of them for a moment.

"M-My name is Rayochi Namura! I am twelve, I really enjoy beef stew, and I can't wait to stay with you all!" Rayochi confidently exclaimed as he bowed down in front of them.

"This is Kenjiro, Saruto, Kokona, Osami, and Kinin." Giroshige explained.

"H-Hello...Rayochi... I look forward to getting to know you!" Kokona said, shyly.

"I look forward to getting to know you all too!" Said Rayochi.

"That's the spirit, kiddo. Now lemme show you 'round the mansion." Giroshige said.

"Okay!" Rayochi said with excitement, happily looking up at Giroshige. It had almost felt like a montage, as Giroshige slowly took Rayochi all around the mansion. Showing him how to use certain things, how to access certain things, and more. By the time the two reached the dorm room, the sun had started to set.

"And finally, this is your bedroom. Where you will be sleeping, if you choose to."
"100% wool mattress and 100% smooth cotton sheets." Giroshige said. The sparkling in Rayochi's eyes have yet to give out. Giroshige noticed this and was very surprised that Rayochi still gleamed with excitement after such a long and boring tour.

"The hell is up with YOU?" Giroshige worryingly asked.

"It's just that I have never been inside of a mansion before! Or anywhere as cool as this for that matter!" Rayochi said in awe, standing right beside Giroshige.

"Well, just stand there and be amazed then." Giroshige responded. About 25 minutes or so passed, and Rayochi still had the glittery glow in his eyes. It wasn't too long before the sliding door behind them slid open. *SHHRRRR*
Giroshige slightly turned around, just enough for his side profile to be visible to the one who opened the door. That person happened to be Kokona. She had a surprised look on her face.

"Oh...I didn't know... you were in here. I just need to get something out of my drawer!" Kokona said.

"By all means, go ahead," said Giroshige. With that being said, Kokona went along and walked past the both of them, reaching her drawer and catching the attention of Rayochi. His head not even being in the direction of Kokona, it led him to just sideeye her out of shock. Giroshige noticed this. A smirk grew on his face.

"Heh, whaddaya like her or somethin?" Giroshige teased. Rayochi grew offended.

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! YEAH I THINK SHE IS CUTE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE HER!!" Rayochi yelled out of anger and embarrassment. A slight blush grew on Kokona's face as she heard this.

"Relax, relax. Im only teasing!" said Giroshige.

"O-Oh yeah, I am ready to help prepare dinner whenever it is time, Sir Giroshige.." Kokona unconfidently said.

"Alright, I'll be there soon." said Giroshige. Kokona then grabbed what she needed and made her way over to Giroshige, then bowing in front of him. Giroshige gently wrapped his arm around her head. A few seconds passed as Rayochi awkwardly stood there watching them, and Kokona got up and walked out. There was another brief silence.

"None of the children here have families."
"In case you haven't already figured out, this is an unlicensed orphanage fight club, ran by me and Shigetsu."
"Shigetsu is the teal hair dude who saved you."

"F-Fight club? But why?" Rayochi asked.

"Don't worry too much about it kiddo. Now then, I outta go ahead and start supper." Giroshige said before also walking out of the room. Leaving Rayochi there to ponder.

[2 hours later]

Two hours have passed, Kenjiro was inside of the training room, practicing hand-to-hand combat combos on a punching bag. With every punch came a thought inside of his head.

("Why do they keep letting in random weak stray kids into this house!?")
("That brat with the scar on his nose, i can tell he is a weakling!")
("One day I swear I-")

"KENJIRO! DINNER IS READY!!" Saruto yelled from the other room.

"ALRIGHT ALREADY!" Kenjiro shouted back.

Kenjiro was the last to arrive at the dinner table. All of the children had already been seated there, as well as the food being laid out on the table.

"Wow! This looks great! I can tell whoever made this put in a bunch of effort!" Said Rayochi.

"Oh, you can thank Kokona for all of that extra stuff! I only cooked everything, and she added the finishing touches." Said Giroshige from the kitchen.

"Y-You don't have to mention it!" Kokona looked down at her lap to hide her blush. Rayochi smiled at her.

"You don't have to be so embarrassed! You did such an amazing job!" Rayochi said to her.

"Oh...thank you so much.." said Kokona.

"Oi! Don't start getting too friendly with us! You are still a random kid to everyone!" Kenjiro shouted from across the table.

"Okay! I'll keep that in mind!" Rayochi said with furrowed eyebrows and a shakey voice.

"Hey! Don't be too hard on the new kid. Make a new friend or something." Said Giroshige, still shouting from the kitchen.

"Whatever." Kenjiro muttered.

"So you guys ready to eat yet orrr?" Saruto asked.

"Yeah. Let's dig in already...I'm staaarrrvviinngg." Restlessly said Osami.

"Thanks for the food!" Said everyone, but Rayochi. He just looked at them all as they all began to eat, feeling odd and like a complete stranger.