Chapter 4 "Unexpected Occurances"

Kenjiro gasped in shock, Kokona had almost transformed into an entire different person. The moisture in her eyes was gone, her tears were dried, her face was blank, displaying no signs of any emotion, and her grip was tighter than a newborn baby's.

Kokona: "Why are you hitting me?" She said with an emotionless and soft tone.

Kenjiro: "What the hell!?"

Shigetsu: "Hmph, there it is." Kokona kept a firm grasp on Kenjiro's hand as she jumped, landing her two feet on his chest, and stretched out her legs while pulling on his fist. The sheer force almost broke and dislocated his arm. But Kenjiro was able to turn around and drop her to the floor. Before he could stomp on Kokona out of anger, she swiftly and silently rolled back on her feet. She then stood in a fighting stance, tucking her thumbs in her palms and holding out her hands.

Kenjiro: "Heh! So you've finally come to your senses and decide to fight me huh!? WELL BRING IT BITCH! BECAUSE I'M NOT PLAYING AROUND ANYMORE!!" Kenjiro yelled in amusement and anger as he charged at her once again.

Giroshige: "Wait! Stop the fight!!" This sudden shout from Giroshige's voice caused Kokona to snap out of the odd trance she was in. But it was too late, Kenjiro was too focused on beating Kokona that he already was throwing a punch in her direction. Kokona looked at him as the punch landed straight in her eyeball. She shrieked in pain, falling to the ground and left whimpering.

Kenjiro: "Now...I should teach you a lesson!" He said this in a sinister tone, but also with a little psychotic in his voice.

Giroshige: "The fight is over!! Stop!" Giroshige tried to snap Kenjiro out of it, but he wasn't listening.

Saruto: "Stop it!! Grrgghhh WHAT IS HE DOING!?"

Mizuni: "I-..Is it over? EEEP!" Mizuni noticed that the fighting was very much still going on and went back to hiding in Yuno's cleavage.

Yuno: "What is the matter with you!!?"

Kenjiro lifted his leg up to kick Kokona in the head, but before he could do that, Rayochi came running in the middle and grabbed Kenjiro's arm.

Rayochi: "The fight is over. Leave her alone!" Kenjiro looked at Rayochi, then back at Kokona, and angrily sighed.

Kenjiro: "Get off of me!" Kenjiro shook Rayochi's hand off and walked back to where everyone was standing. Rayochi looked down at Kokona, offering her help.

Rayochi: "Here, grab my hand. You are okay!" Kokona didn't pay Rayochi any attention. She just began silently crying and ran out of the room. Everyone looked concerned, but Kenjiro, of course.

Giroshige: "She'll be just fine. Just give her time to herself." Giroshige looked at Shigetsu with a mean glare. Shaming him for what he let happen.

Shigetsu: "Anways... The final two who haven't sparred yet can just come on up."