Chapter 6 "Winner of the Tournament"

There was a brief interval before Shigetsu initiated the final fight of the tournament. That interval was used to aid Saruto, mentally prepare everyone, and chill before the final battle. And here stood Rayochi and Kenjiro, the last standoff of the tournament. Rayochi looked determined, and Kenjiro had murderous intent written all over his face. Shigetsu stood in between them. And as he slowly walked backward away from them, he counted down...

Shigetsu: "Three...Two...One...FIGHT!!

Kenjiro: "Heh, you look a bit shaken up! I hope you aren't scared! Because i won't hold back for you either!" Kenjiro provoked.

Rayochi: "Do your worst." Kenjiro started charging at Rayochi. Rayochi, being slightly startled, stepped back a few steps as Kenjiro charged. Kenjiro went to throw a kick, and Rayochi blocked it with his arm. He threw another kick with his other leg, Rayochi blocked it with his other arm. Rayochi saw the chance to hit him, so he let out a straight punch.

But Kenjiro dodged and counterattacked by punching Rayochi's stretched out arm, hitting his elbow and triggering the funny bone

But Kenjiro dodged and counterattacked by punching Rayochi's stretched out arm, hitting his elbow and triggering the funny bone. Rayochi grunted in pain. Kenjiro saw the opportunity and right hooked em in the left cheek. The recoil pushed Rayochi back. Five minutes passed as the two brawled it out. Equally dealing a decent amount of damage to each other. Kenjiro fighting off of hate and anger, Rayochi fighting off of hope and vengance. All seemed well until Rayochi began getting tired and drained. Of course this would lead to Kenjiro catching on, and taking advantage of the situation, Striking one final blow and sending Rayochi to the floor. Kenjiro was the victor.

Kenjiro: "Heh, what now? I did my worst!" Kenjiro taunted

Giroshige: "And would ya look at that. To no one's surprise...Kenjiro is the winner of this tournament aswell. That's a three year streak." Grioshige walked over to the panting and heavily breathing Kenjiro and raised his arm up. Everyone in the room except for Rayochi clapped. Well, only because Rayochi couldn't clap even if he wanted to. He was layed out on the ground, almost unconscious.

Giroshige: "Alright guys. I'm sure you all know what this means. You must start training harder." Giroshige said as he looked around at Osami, Kinin, and Rayochi. The three of them looked in disappointment. Ashamed at themselves.

Yuno: "Don't get too demotivated children... The longer you take on trying to achieve or get better at something, the better of an impact you'll make on it." Yuno said before letting out a warm and bright smile. Giroshige looked at Yuno before grinning himself and looking down at the ground, slowly shaking his head.

Shigetsu: "Alright kiddos. Let's clean up and wrap it up!" Shigetsu clapped his hands together. Kinin and Osami hopped up and began to roll up the mats and straighten up the sparring room. Shigetsu walked up to Giroshige.

Shigetsu: "What are we going to do about Kokona?" Shigetsu whispered to Giroshige. Giroshige sighed.

Giroshige: "We're gonna have to send out three of the kids to go find her. She shouldn't be too far, most likely in downtown hidden branch city."

Shigetsu: "Okay. Let's send out Kenjiro, Osami and Rayochi. They could use the learning experience as a team." Giroshige nodded in agreement.