Chapter 7 "The Unusual Search Party"

About an hour passed, and by this time, all of the children were in the bunk bedroom, getting ready to sleep. It was only a few seconds before Giroshige called Rayochi, Kenjiro, and Osami to the front door. Kenjiro groaned and smothered his face in pillows.

Kenjiro: "*Grunts* What do they want now!?" Kenjiro was clearly burnt-out and tired. Osami whimpered.

Osami: "I don't knooowww~" she whined.

When the three of them made it to the front door, there stood Giroshige.

Giroshige: "Kenjiro, Osami, Rayochi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Giroshige: "Kenjiro, Osami, Rayochi. I am sending you three on a small mission. You do it right, I'll pay you 1,000 Ryo each." (RYO IS THE CURRENCY. 10 RYO= 1 U.S DOLLAR.)

Osami: "Ooooh~ alright deal! What mission is it, Mr.Giroshige!?" Osami asked enthusiastically. Giroshige chuckled.

Giroshige: "You three will be searching for Kokona and / or saving her." Giroshige said sternly. Kenjiro's heart sunk. He stood completely still and silent for a while and looked away. A perfect display of guilt all over his face.

Rayochi: "Ah, okay! I was wondering where she went. Just leave it to us, Mr.Giroshige!"

Giroshige: "Good. I am relying on you guys. Don't mess this up. She couldn't have gotten far, search all over hidden branch city." The three of them nodded determinedly as Giroshige opened the door to the outside world.

Giroshige: "Good luck. And don't die. Or else you'll leave me heartbroken." Giroshige said in a nonchalant and serious tone.

Rayochi: "(Seriously what is with this guy!? He is so odd! I've never seen anyone say something so sentimental with such an angry looking face! Or in that tone persay!)"

Rayochi and the other two walked outside into the dark, cold, and chilling world. It was nighttime, the time where anyone and anything could be lurking in the bushes and shadows... The three walked until they made it just outside of downtown hidden branch city.

Kenjiro: "Alright. Since I am the strongest one here. You two will be following my lead! Kenjiro demanded.

 You two will be following my lead! Kenjiro demanded

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Hunter no Supernatural Vol.1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें