Chapter 9 "Family"

Eventually, Rayochi and Kokona came back to the orphanage. Kenjiro and Osami were already there. Giroshige waited at the front door to greet them.

Giroshige: "Oh, there you guys are

Giroshige: "Oh, there you guys are. You had me worried for a while. And i see you've come back Koko..." Kokona timidly hid behind Rayochi and gently tugged on his shirt.

Rayochi: "Yeah, we are okay!"

Giroshige: "Now Kokona... You know better than to run away again, right?" Kokona nodded as tears began to well up in her eyes. Giroshige crouched down and held out his arms.

Giroshige: "Come're" Giroshige chuckled. Kokona immediately went running into Giroshige's arms.

Giroshige: "It's time for bed. Go on and get ready to sleep Rayochi." Rayochi nodded and walked away, making his way to the bunk bedroom.

The clock hit midnight, and Giroshige and his two girlfriends were in their bedroom. Giroshige sat on the right side edge of the bed as Yuno stood over him. Mizuni was on the other side of the bed tucked in the covers and sound asleep.

Yuno: "What are we going to do about that boy, Giroshige?"
"We've already heard everything from Kenjiro..." She said softly and worryingly.

Yuno: "That boy is a supernatural...and you let him in.."

Giroshige: "I know. And I've known that ever since Shigetsu brung him here and patched him up."

Giroshige: "And the correct term for his case is hybridgaddon. Hybrid for short." A slight expression of frustration appeared on Yuno's face.

Yuno: "This isn't okay! Or anytime to be joking! Rayochi is an endangerment to the kids."Giroshige placed his hands on Yuno's waist, causing her to move in closer. He looked up at her.

Giroshige: "The boy is special. Shigetsu told me he was bitten the moment he took him in. He showed no signs of aggression or supernatural ability. He was able to withstand the supernatural DNA that was injected into his veins. And he may not know exactly how to activate it on command, or control it. I am sure that he won't cause harm to anyone."

Giroshige: "I don't know why. But I see a future hero in that boy." Giroshige said, almost daydreaming...or nightdreaming? Rather?

Yuno: "Maybe you are right. There is definitely something unique about every child here. But I have to say...Rayochi is the first hybrid i have ever seen in my 22 years of living."

Giroshige: "Do you think if we had a child, they would be unique as well?" Giroshige asked intently.

Yuno: "I don't know...Maybe there is only one way to find out." She responded playfully, catching his drift.

Yuno: "But seriously though. I think it's important no one else knows about his hybrid side."

Giroshige: "Oh, come on... you're worrying too much. Let's just go to bed, and then we'll all work it out sooner or later. Mmkay?" Giroshige pulled her in closer and placed his lips on Yuno's abdomen. Giving it a gentle and romantic kiss, causing her stomach to tense and suck in.