Chapter 11 "New beginning to the end of a chapter"

As time progressed and the children got older, their friendships tightened, and their abilities strengthened. About a few months passed ever since Kinin and Saruto's disappearance, and everyone went up a year in age. Rayochi, Kenjiro, Osami, and Kokona were now aged 13, and Sukenya was now 11. Saruto would've been 16, Kinin would've been 15.

Outside of the orphanage stood Giroshige, Rayochi, and Kenjiro. The cool breeze was blowing as the sun beamed down on the grass. It was a standoff between two kids and their sensei.

Giroshige: "Alright

Giroshige: "Alright. Come at me." Immediately, both Rayochi and Kenjiro came charging at Giroshige. Kenjiro used Rayochi as a jump pad involuntarily and then threw a kick at Giroshige's head. Giroshige blocked it with ease using his forearm. Kenjiro threw another kick mid-air, and Giroshige blocked it with his other forearm. Rayochi noticed how occupied Giroshige seemed and decided to go for his lower body. Rayochi tried to strike a punch at Giroshige's gut, but he swiftly jumped backward and avoided the strike. Kenjiro and Rayochi decided to launch many attacks at Giroshige, Kenjiro attacking the upper body and Rayochi going for the lower body. It was almost like they were in sync.

But every single attack they launched at Giroshige either missed or got blocked by one of his arms

But every single attack they launched at Giroshige either missed or got blocked by one of his arms. In the end, they were unsuccessful in beating Giroshige in this brief training spar. Rayochi and Kenjiro both grew too tired to even keep going, and they laid on the in the grass catching their breathes. Little did any of them know that during this entire spar, they had a secret admirer. That person is Kokona. Though she watched the entire fight, she mainly had her eyes fixated on Rayochi.

Even more timed progressed. And as it did, the family continued to thrive and have fun together. They'd have game nights, they'd train, they'd play, they'd eat nice meals together, and all was indubitably well. It was one specific night when Giroshige wanted to speak with Rayochi privately. So he called him into his room. When Rayochi walked in, Giroshige was shirtless, and Yuno and Mizuni were both tucked in bed sound asleep, presumably naked.