day 6

Dear Hyunjin, 

I was right haha 

Something actually happened at work today. I work in a café and there was this girl that came to ask for my number. She was super sweet, so I gave it to her. She was smiling a lot when she  walked back to her table. I hope she texts me today. 

My coworker said she is a regular that usually comes in the morning. Guess I was lucky she came in the afternoon today. Isn't it interesting that her order was my favorite one? Caramel macchiato. Maybe we could go on a coffee date together in the future. 

Another thing I did today.. Well, except for watching stray kids' new video when I was supposed to be paying attention in my lecture, I started learning about this other group - Enhypen. I like their music a lot so I thought I might as well learn their names. 

Oh, and I also finally drew something again. I was having this little artist block lately, but I think I am over it now. I actually painted Kkami today. It's not completely done yet, but I'll try to finish it soon. Maybe I can draw you after that... 

I was thinking about getting into portraits again as I used to enjoy drawing them a lot before, so might as well start with you. After all, you are the reason why I keep doing art. My inspiration <3 

I'll tell you about the girl and paintings tomorrow if anything happens. Stay healthy and go eat something delicious!! 

Sincerely, Izzy