day 11

Dear Hyunjin, 

I talked to Ashley today. 

It was quite weird because I met her while leaving work and she was walking with her friends. I thought I would just say hi and leave because she was with people I didn't know, but she wanted me to hang out with them for a minute so I did.

When I had the chance already, I thought why not take it, so I asked her to talk with me alone for a minute. We went to the side and I told her that she is amazing, but I think I want us to stay friends, at least for now. She was okay with it, she understood. I was glad we could go on normally but then we came back, and her friends started speaking.

One of the guys told me I should get therapy. Funny, I am writing you letters instead of getting one haha. And one of the girls told me I am ungrateful lol. Me and Ashley were both confused and she asked why they were talking to me like that, guess what they said.

Apparently I should be happy when someone so pretty wants me when I look like this :D I hate her friends. Well anyway, Ashley shut them down immediately. She is my knight <3

They argued for a while after that and I just sat on the side with one of her friends - Minji. She was the only nice one of them. Right when they started arguing she told me to not listen to them because they are bitches. She also told me she thinks I am very pretty <3

It ended up with Ashley grabbing my hand and leaving with me. Minji actually went after us as apparently she was hanging out with them just because Ashley was there. We went to get an ice-cream after that and Ashley apologized to me. It was a wild day haha. 

Do you think I am ungrateful for rejecting her...? 

Sincerely, Izzy