day 13

Dear Izzy,

This is a big spoiler and if Chan knew I am telling you this he would kick my ass but we finished one of our photoshoots today. You don't know what photoshoots I am talking about yet, but I am pretty sure you will like the pictures. It was really fun today.

We also recorded a song today, you might be even more interested in that. I was the one producing, isn't that so cool?? I worked with Minho today. Just the two of us, I didn't even have Chan behind me to tell me if I did everything right. I still can't fully believe I got this far. I mean, I wrote a song and now I am even sitting with the producing team to record it, that was always just a dream to me.

I hope you'll like the song. Actually, I think we are announcing it soon, maybe this week? I guess I still shouldn't tell you any of this but I can't help it. The truth is I am missing you, you know.

I think you are my safe space, Izzy.

I know that's a lot to say when technically I don't know you, but I feel like I do. It feels as if we are friends. Maybe we can be actually. What do you think?

You were the only one I wanted to tell about this, maybe it means something...

That doesn't matter now though. I hope you're doing well. Text me soon, maybe?

Sincerely, your Hyunjin <3