day 16

Hyunjin got back to his hotel room that night, a grin on his face. He took his phone out of his pocket, finding the new number. He sat down on his bed, rethinking what he was going to say all over again. He couldn't even imagine how much she must be freaking out if this was how he acted.

Thankfully for him, he didn't have to worry about the first message anymore, because Izzy took care of that. He smiled, seeing the good night text she had sent him. He answered her right away, wishing her a good night and a safe flight back as she was leaving tomorrow morning.

Hyunjin put his phone aside again, a big smile across his face. He still couldn't believe he found her. And he got her number. "Dear Izzy," he mumbled, thinking about a new letter he would like to write to her.

When he read her letter at the fan meet he couldn't stop smiling. He told her that he in fact read all of her letters, and that he really appreciated her. They talked about what she did the past three days and she told him she traveled to Japan to meet her family after a long time and took the chance to attend the fan meeting when she was at it. When she left to talk to Seungmin, who was next to him, he stood up to talk to the staff and asked them to give her his number once she was done talking to everyone. The girl looked at him confusedly at first, but she didn't argue and did like he asked. She gave Izzy his number.

He sighed when he realized he was only thinking about her the whole time. He completely forgot about his members or that he was supposed to go eat dinner with them and their manager. This was bad, and he realized it.

He knew this was either ending in heartbreak or a relationship he couldn't tell anyone about.

And he really hoped he could avoid a heartbreak.