day 12 - pt. 2

Dear Izzy, 

Are you doing okay? 

I wonder... Did something happen? Anything fun about your day today that you would want to tell me? It's okay if not, I was just worried.

I didn't get any letters today...was that on purpose?

I noticed your letters get here in the morning the next day, so you didn't write anything yesterday, maybe you just didn't have the time? Just so you know, you did a good job with your letters. Just like you said in your very first one, you managed to make my day <3 I am always looking forward to reading how your day was so I have mixed feelings about not getting one today. Just make sure to send one, yeah? I wanna see you're doing fine.

When I am writing to you, I might as well tell you some things too, right? I've been happy lately, not just because of your letters haha, but because we've been preparing new things for you, STAYs. It's going to be fun, I promise.

I might as well answer some of your letters, right? And prove that I've been reading them. I am glad you like contradicting so much, I worked hard on the song. Thank you for listening to it <3 

I can't blame you at all for picking Seungmin as your other bias haha. He is very funny. And his vocals are amazing! I am his biggest fan, you can't beat me in that ㅋㅋㅋ.

I am pretty sure you're very beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. My pretty girl <3

Ashley sounds really nice by the way!! I am glad you found a new friend, and Minji too. There's definitely nothing wrong with rejecting her when you don't feel the same way. Ashley might be a little hurt now, but it'll be alright, trust me.

It was actually very fun reading about how you two kissed, I was laughing at how cute you were about the situation.

You said caramel macchiato was your favorite, right? I hope you received it. I also hope you received this letter. Let me know if you did, please.

Sincerely, your Hyunjin <3