day 22

Dear Izzy,

I would be a liar if I said this isn't making me go crazy.

I am missing you, so much it's hurting my heart. I can't focus properly, all I can think about is you. It's weird to say because I never felt this way, but it makes me sick not being able to be with you.

I am going to keep this one short, because I don't even have the energy for anything right now. I just want you to know I want to try. I want to try so much. You just have to let me, and I'll take care of everything.

I don't mind telling people I like you, only if you don't mind either.

When I am at it, did you hear the new Alec Benjamin song? Different kind of beautiful. I know you love his songs, so hearing it always makes me think of you. And not only that, but the lyrics make me think of you, too. You're absolutely beautiful, Izzy. I think it could be our song if we get back to normal again.

That's all for today. I am gonna find you before you read this letter anyway. It should arrive at your apartment tomorrow morning, but by then I will be already talking to you, because Seungmin talked to Hana for me. And unlike Amy, she didn't mind sharing a bit with me.

She said you and Ryan plan to go grab a coffee tomorrow (I am definitely not jealous) so I'll come too so we can finally talk.

I'll see you soon, Izzy.

Sincerely, your Hyunjin