day 7

Dear Hyunjin, 

I smiled a lot today. 

The girl from the café actually texted me. We talked the whole night and then went to grab a coffee in the morning before our lessons started. I found out her name is Ashley, she is British and said she is here for Uni. I swear she is sooooo cute! If you take Seungmin and put him into a female you get her, that's how cute she is.

As for now, I see her like someone I could be a great friend with, we'll see if it ends up being something more hehe.

It feels a little weird talking to you about it considering I have the biggest crush on you ㅋㅋㅋ I know that I am never going to get with you though (don't worry, I am not that delusional anymore haha) so why wouldn't I be able to talk to a girl?

If you feel like proving me otherwise just hit me up, I am never going to reject you babe <3

Okay, maybe I am still delusional for you ㅋㅋㅋ You can't blame me for it, you're just too amazing. You're killing people (me) by simply existing, it's unbelievable.

Oh god, contradicting just started playing on my playlist, I am still not okay. I am just going to cry in the corner of my room while listening to the song now :D and talk to you again tomorrow.

Take care of yourself, Jinnie <3

Sincerely, Izzy