.prologue

Things started to change after the pandemic that wiped out half of Earth's population in 2045.

Weird mutations started randomly occurring at birth, and it wasn't just in one country. The whole world was affected by it.

People were terrified of those who had those mutations. The mutations weren't visible, but they were considered deadly by normal people.

Those children who were born after the pandemic started naturally bending elements as if they had elemental powers. Every power was unique to the user, and the weirdest part was that they weren't inherited genetically, which caused the scientists to believe that there was something in the blood of those who managed to survive the pandemic, something otherworldly.

After five generations, most of Earth's population had some type of elemental power, and those powers were starting to be used for different jobs, which meant they had to be trained.

That was when the government of the new country of Earth, the only country in the world, decided to take every person to a camp and train them for four years once they turned eighteen.

People thought that it was a stupid idea at first, but after the first batch of eighteen-year-olds came back home at twenty-two years of age with fully developed and controllable powers, their views on the four-year training changed.

Now, every person was sent to  camp, each camp named as one of the Greek letters, one day after their eighteenth birthday.

It all seemed too good to be true.

And it was.

Everything was fine in those camps for generations, until ten students managed to become more powerful than the instructors themselves, and decided to do something with that power.

And the oldest of them just happened to have two of the most powerful fire powers known to human kind.

featuring kpop idols born in 2002

_

this story has absolutely no connections to the idols and their lives

it is a mere fanfiction, a story taking place in an alternative universe, and was made for entertainment purposes only

_

warning: may include smut, mentions of fights, blood, and other gore stuff

_

playlist

simon says, nct 127

'We don't pay no mind.'

'The moment I stop, I'm
gonna aim and shoot for you.'

'Why do you look so scared?
(do you want this?)'

'Don't be such a fool.'

'I'm faster than everyone
else, they're all behind me.'

'Don't get me wrong
(don't be afraid)
Today, we break the rules.'

maverick, the boys

blessed-cursed, enhypen

district 9, stray kids

countdown (3, 2,1)

trouble, evnne

siren, p1harmony

win, ateez

paradigm, ateez

the leaders, ateez

koong, xikers

the stealer, the boys

watch it, the boyz

the purge, jay park