.twelve

twelve | Im Yeojin's origin

Im Yeojin had a perfect life. She had friends who would always take care of her, parents who loved her more than anything, and a power that wasn't as strong as she'd want it to be, but it sure as hell was useful.

Her kind personality and the will to help anyone in need made her look like an angel, which most people wouldn't argue against. Then again, the betrayal of just one person made her realize that the world isn't as nice of a place as she had made it out to be.

Only one person knew about the whole ordeal, and Yeojin wanted it to stay that way. She didn't want to burden her parents with such a silly thing, yet she found herself sobbing every other night, asking herself whether she was the problem.

Yeojin couldn't understand why someone she was so close to could do such a thing, her mind too pure even to try and visualize the thoughts the other had while they were sinning.

"You don't even know if he'll be at your camp, Yeo," her best friend, Park Sunghoon, the boy who stayed by her side the whole time, argued, "Don't overthink it so much."

"Easy for you to say, Hoon," the girl sighed in annoyance, "Sorry, that sounded mean."

"It's fine," Sunghoon brushed her off, "What I'm trying to say is that you can't control anything in this situation, so don't think about it. You'll meet new people, and besides, I'll be there in  just a month."

"You're right, I shouldn't be stressing about this so much," Yeojin nodded, deciding that she had thought enough about that person for a while.

"Let's go to the movies, my treat," Sunghoon suggested, figuring it might lighten up his best friend's mood.

"Don't you have training later tonight?" Yeojin asked, worried that Sunghoon would be willing to skip ice skating training to go out with her.

"I'll make it to the rink on time, don't worry," Sunghoon replied, knowing what the girl was thinking.

Sunghoon let Yeojin pick out the movie, and since she knew he'd be happy about her decision as well, she decided on a new Frozen sequel that neither of them had watched yet. There was something about their friendship, something no one was able to put their finger on, but they always completed each other so well, that people envied them. 

Even though they met through someone else, someone neither of them willingly talked to anymore, they managed to become close in such a short amount of time that Yeojin's ex-boyfriend mistook their friendship for something way more intimate.

"I'll be in there with you in a month, so don't worry too much, okay?" Sunghoon told the girl after the movie. He didn't have time to walk her home because he had ice skating practice, but she assured him that she'd be fine on her own. Her dad even offered to come pick her up, something he usually wasn't able to do because of her younger siblings who had a lot of extracurricular activities, but she politely turned him down, saying that she wanted to walk her route home one last time before camp.

"I know," Yeojin smiled fondly at the boy, "Don't go crazy without me."

"You think I'd go crazy?" Sunghoon chuckled, "You're insufferable."

"Yet you still love me, anyway."

_
Im Yeojin
as the protector
air wall creation

_Im Yeojinas the protectorair wall creation

the person that betrayed Yeojin is/will be one of the characters, any idea who it might be since they know Sunghoon?