.sixteen

sixteen | Park Sunghoon's origin

Sunghoon never knew how to socialize. Was it because he was introverted, or because people were usually the ones who'd come up and talk to him, doing all the hard work, he'd never know.

But once Yeojin left, he was forced to reconnect with a few people he hadn't been talking to in a while, namely Yang Jungwon and Kim Sunoo.

They used to be the closest friends, especially Sunghoon and Sunoo. Sure, they'd bully each other a lot, but they loved each other to the moon and back.

But then, when Jake broke up with Yeojin, whom Sunghoon grew fond of, he took her side because nobody else would. He later understood that he made the right choice, but if you were to ask him then, he'd probably say that was a stupid idea.

"So, we were planning on doing something for your birthday, but we figured that we don't actually know what you like and don't like doing anymore," Sunoo stated, his pouty face making him look adorable.

"What do you mean?" Sunghoon questioned.

"Well, you basically ignored us up until a few weeks ago when Yeojin left." Jungwon reasoned.

"Right." Sunghoon nodded slowly, understanding why they couldn't plan anything. He didn't even know what he wanted to do for his birthday, so how would the two boys who he hadn't been talking to in ages know what he wanted to do?

"We could just go out to eat," Sunghoon suggested, "On me, of course."

"It's your birthday, so it's only logical that you don't pay," Jungwon argued, but Sunghoon would never let them pay for him.

Sunoo also thought about going to the ice rink that opened up in town, but Sunghoon didn't want either of them to get hurt, so the idea was dismissed just a few seconds after being said.

"Jake is probably on the same camp as Yeojin, and since I suppose you are going to be in the same camp as well, I wanted to ask you a favor," Jungwon stated as the three boys sat on one of the benches, drinking hot chocolate.

"What is it?" Sunghoon asked.

"I want you to make Yoejin and Jake talk," Jungwon said, "I want them to get their shit together and make up because I really miss her."

"Me too," Sunwoo nodded in agreement, "She was always so fun to hang around with."

"You know that you could've just taken her side, right?" Sunghoon chuckled bitterly. He missed the group's hangouts, maybe more than he'd like to admit.

"Then Jake would be left all alone, and we couldn't do that to him, not after what happened to Jay," Jungwon replied.

"I understand." Sunghoon stated, "I'll make sure they make up, don't worry."

"Thank you, Sunghoon." Sunoo breathed out.

The eighteen-year-old came home later than expected, which angered his parents, but after he told them who he was out with, their views on the whole ordeal seemed to soften. They always knew how fond the boys were of each other, and it broke their hearts when they found out that the group split up over a breakup. However, they understood Sunghoon's motives and did not argue against his decision. 

They were truly the perfect parents, and Sunghoon was thankful that they always stayed by his side, no matter what.

_

Park Sunghoon
as the freezer
ice manipulation

Park Sunghoonas the freezerice manipulation

_

we're finally done with the origins!!!

who's your favorite character for now???