.twenty

twenty | why is he looking at her like that?

"We're playing Capture the Flag today!" Natty yelled, making the students that were surrounding the elites cheer.

"For those who are new here, I will explain the rules briefly," Yeojin stated, "There will be two teams, we will randomly choose the players of each team once the elites are divided into two groups of four, with two elites serving as judges. Each team will have a base where the flag is located, and a few people will guard the flag while the others try to steal the other team's flag and bring it to their base safely. Whoever manages to get the other flag to their base first, wins."

"One more thing. You are allowed to use powers to make traps and barriers around your flag, but you aren't allowed to directly use your powers on others or hurt them. For that, you can be voted out of the extracurricular camps." Yizhuo stated.

"Before we play, you will all work together to make dinner, which you will eat after the game," Sunghoon added, making the campers whine.

"Be here in two hours, and don't be late." Jisung's voice made everyone scatter away from the elites as fast as they could.

"We should help them out," Gaeul stated, gaining the attention of the elites.

"No elite has ever helped us prepare dinner, why should we help them?" Natty questioned, opposing her closest friend.

"I'm just saying that it would be a nice gesture," Gaeul shrugged, "They might trust us more if we help them out."

"Gaeul's right," Yeojin nodded, "Let's help them out today, and then tomorrow we can ask them if they need help," she turned her head to look at the students who were already starting to cook, "They'll probably say no anyway."

"Should we draw names for the teams before cooking or after?" Sunghoon asked, holding the box that contained the names of the students at the extracurricular camp.

They decided to first help out with dinner, and draw names in front of the students.

Some of the elites were helping out with dinner, while others still didn't know what to do.

"Will you two ever learn how to cook?" Gaeul chuckled as she saw Jisung and Yizhuo fighting over how the vegetables should be cut, "It doesn't matter how you cut them, but the parts should be similar in volume, that way they are all cooked evenly."

"Thanks," Yizhuo smiled at Gaeul while Jisung just scoffed.

"You should be more respectful, don't you think?" Yizhuo turned to look at the boy, "You'll never find a girlfriend if you keep acting like this."

"Good," Jisung nodded. Yizhuo didn't know what to say to his response, so she just kept her mouth shut for the next hour. Somehow, neither of them was close enough to the fire to burn the camp down, which eased the minds of other elites.

"Are you ready for name drawing?" Taehun asked the students, making them cheer.

It took a while to sort everyone into teams, but after half an hour they were all split into two teams, except Jake and Sunghoon who were chosen as judges.

Yizhuo stared at the boy opposing her as if she was challenging him.

Jisung took her stare as a challenge. They were both the leaders of their team's advance groups, the group inside the team which would hold the other team so the stealers would be able to get the flag.

"Let the game begin!" Jake yelled after ten minutes, the time both teams had to hide their flags and get into position.

Yizhuo found the game uneventful. That was until someone pushed her to the ground.