~ Chapter 29 ~

Chapter 29
Monday September 12th
Harry's pov
**This chapter changes POV and date**

Today was going to be a very interesting one.

The reasoning of that being the fact that today is the day where Florence and I are filming a sex scene.

I've done my fair share of my roles in my career and I'm definitely not a stranger to sex, but I have never filmed a scene like this before, with an entire film crew watching, and on camera. I was a little nervous to say the least.

And there's the fact I've been abstinence for like the last 1000 days of my life.

I was happy it was with Florence, we seem to have a good relationship thus far and I think we've worked together really well on the movie. Hopefully we can just get this scene to be perfect, and then maybe I won't feel as nervous when we have to film the second one.

Today's scene is the dinner table scene. My character is going to be coming home to his loving wife who has prepared a whole dinner for the two of us, just for none of the food to be the thing getting eaten. It shall be fun.

"You excited?" Florence came over to me and asked. She was already in her costume, a black and gold strapless mini dress, hair down at her shoulders. I was also in my costume, another suit although the jacket would be coming off to just be left in my white button up. Jack liked to wear lots of suits, but I personally think he looked pretty good in them.

"Feel like that's a trick question" I pointed a finger at her and chuckled.

She tilted her head back and laughed. "How about nervous?"

"Definitely" I answered this one.

"Interesting"

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't think you'd get nervous"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked in fake offense.

"Something to do with the fact that you're Harry Styles and you practically have the movie industry at your fingertips despite the fact you haven't made movies in several years?" She quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh"

"Speaking of, seems like you have Olivia right at your fingertips too" She hit my shoulder playfully.

"What does that mean?" I asked again.

"Oh come on, you know" she nudged my shoulder.

I paused for a second. "No, I don't know"

"Oh. So there's nothing going on between the two of you?"

I held back my shocked expression. "Why would there be something going on between the two of us?"

Florence held her hands up in defense. "It's what everyone's saying. I'm just the messenger"

"Everyone's talking about this?"

"Well it's more so the fact that you just take off in the middle of filming, she shows up at your trailer constantly, and she loves to put her hands on your shoulder. Oh, and the way she boasts about you to everyone, so I would say everyone on the crew noticed except you" Florence explained and honestly I was in shock.

"Hmm" I pursed my lips. "Well there's definitely nothing going on there. Olivia's just been helping my transition back into film be a smooth one"

"Mmmm k" Florence chuckled.

After our conversation it wasn't long until it was time to start filming again. We were on a break when we had our conversation, but now it's time to get back to work. Olivia and another member of the film team had a talk with Florence and I just reiterating the scene and any small details we need to remember as we're filming.