Chapter 1

The now everyday noise of people talking in the room resonated in Hyeori's ears when she entered the room, her backpack hung on her shoulder while she carried her math book on the other along with a small paper bag.

Like every day for three years, the girl smiled when she saw her boyfriend lying on his desk, his head on a small pink pillow that he had stolen from her room one day when he left her house almost escaping because her parents arrived earlier than planned. Since that day, the boy hugs that pillow when he sleeps in class or on the nights he stays over at school.

Hyeori's smile grew, approaching the boy to caress his hair, leaving a small kiss on his cheek, the girl whispered a "good morning" before walking to her seat, which was, in front of Sooho's. Sitting down, she listened to the conversation of two of her classmates, who spoke loud enough so that the girl had no problem hearing or understanding them. — Today is noodle soup day, idiot.

— Noodle soup days are Tuesdays, today is Wednesday, idiot, today is jeotbal day.

Hyeori laughed a little, leaning in a little so that both boys were looking at her. —Today is Friday, and it's jajjangmyeon day, idiots. — Hyeori laughed a little louder when she saw how one of the boys hit the other on the head for having made the girl laugh of them. They both began to hit each other in joke mode. The girl stopped paying attention to them so she could concentrate on finishing some exercises she had to do for her intensive classes.

Some grunts behind her made Hyeori smile, dropping her pencil in her notebook, turning around, she ran into Sooho's head moving, his eyes narrowed and his brow furrowed as he stretched. When his eyes collided with his girlfriend's, the boy smiled, his eyes turned into fine lines, his smile revealed his row of pretty teeth, the boy's hands touched Hyeori's, who stretched them towards him, intertwining theirs fingers, the boy brought his face close to the girl's, still with his smile, he caressed his nose with hers, letting out a giggle, Hyeori take her face away after Sooho left a short kiss on her lips.

— I thought it was impossible to see the sun, but look, every day it seems more nonsense to me, I see it every day. — Hyeori smiled at him, leaving a small kiss on his cheek.

— We have super vision then. — The girl whispered to him, he smiled at her. — Are you tired? Did you work hard last night?

— Mrs. Shin let me leave earlier, but... my head hurts. — He pouted, seeing how his girlfriend's gaze shone with concern. — I'm fine, love, better... — The boy settled down on his chair, intertwining his fingers with the girl's while he leaned towards her on his desk. — Do you want to go out today? Mrs. Shin gave me the night off and I won't be taking orders today.

Hyeori clenched her hands as she scanned him with her gaze, his tired eyes making her heart ache, the boy had been working non-stop all week and she knew why.

Their three-year anniversary was tomorrow, but Sooho worked at a moving company on the weekends and knew how difficult it was to get a day off from that job, so his only way to celebrate that special day was to ask a favor to Mrs. Shin, who knew how important this was for the boy, so, without any problem, she gave him those days off.

—Are you sure you want to go out? Wouldn't you rather have homemade seaweed soup, and a movie night with your girlfriend? — Hyeori smiled at him, caressing his cheeks, Sooho's eyes shone when she heard that word "seaweed soup." —It's a good idea, right? Also, I have good news. — The girl whispered to him, making him look at her with doubt, smiling, Hyeori approached her boyfriend. —My parents left this morning and... they won't be back for two weeks.

The smile on Sooho's face was huge, the girl laughed a little before adjusting his hair. —Does that mean I can stay at your house to sleep?

— That's right, that's why we better stay home tonight, come with me after school, okay? — The girl pouted, and although Sooho loved going out with the girl in front of him, he had to admit that he was tired, and if she had offered him a quiet night, like the ones she liked, he wasn't going to tell her no.