Chapter 8

— Ah, I'm going to rip off that bastard's head if he touches Sooho, but first, I'm going to make Nala cut off his finger by finger and I'm going to make him swallow them himself... — Hyeori continued muttering as she searched. some clue that would tell them where everyone had gone.

After Sieun gave her some comfort so that fear won't take her hostage and they could focus on searching and finding Sooho and Bumseok, Sieun moved on to look for the evidence, That is to say, what Sooho should have found.

— Hyeori! Let's go! — The girl went down the stairs, finding a Sieun looking at his cell phone, —I have the address, let's go.

Hyeori nodded, leaving the house with the boy. Looking at him when his cell phone vibrated, looking at him for a second to analyze him, he looked a little scared, but even with his serious aura as always. — Your girlfriend?

— Girlfriend? No, no, we are... — The boy murmured before bowing his head. —Nothing really...— he assured before returning to his cell phone, grimacing when he saw the address that was shining on the screen of his cell phone. — She says they are going to Mangudong... That possibly Sooho is there too.

—Mangudong? — Hyeori asked with confusion, that was an abandoned amusement park. — What are they going to do in an amusement park?

— It is an amusement park?

— Yes, you did not know it? — The girl asked the boy, who shrugged his shoulders, denying. — There is even a house of terror, but it is just a dark room, although they have left some very comfortable couches there I must say.

—How do you know that? — The girl looked at her friend, blinking before feeling her cheeks flush as she remembered why she knew that. — No, forget it, I don't want to know.

— It's not the most surprising thing in the world either, you too-

— No, I don't want to know what your hormones made you do in that park. — The boy said quickly, shaking his head before raising his hand to stop the taxi that was arriving, taking Hyeori's hand so they could return to their main mission.

...

Hyeori walked with a determined step while looking at her phone, listening to Sieun's heavy breathing behind her. — You should exercise more, no offense, but your stamina is horrible. — she said, opening the app she had just downloaded, stopping to wait for Sieun, who came to her side to show her the map.

— You seem to do a lot of cardio. — Hyeori opened and closed her mouth, not knowing what to say to that sentence, if it weren't for the fact that the boy seemed like a baby to her, she would hit him.

But she couldn't think about that now, she had to find Sooho, and according to Sieun, they were close.

— Good. — The girl murmured, looking for some hidden place to leave her cell phone, making Sieun look at her with doubt.

— What are you... You're going to slip Hyeori

— Help me then, come, hold me by the waist. — The boy walked towards her, looking at her before she took his hands and placed them on her hips. — Don't let me slip, because mud stains are difficult to remove. I'm just going to buy us some time.— She said, setting the app's timer to thirty seconds before leaning down a little to leave it well hidden.

Sieun pulled her a little to help her leave the place, returning to the path that would guide them towards Gilsu. — What is is...

— Come on, baby, my boyfriend is not going to stay with that idiot any longer. — The girl said, starting to walk before the police sirens from the app could be heard. Sieun raised an eyebrow before running towards the girl, who was walking with a determined step, until they both arrived in front of the man and the other boys.