Chapter 6

— Ah, fucker, you know I let you win, right? — Hyeori laughed at her boyfriend's words, squeezing his hand while he hung his jacket on his shoulder and looked at Sieun.

The group had finished playing, now it was late and Hyeori had told Sooho that it was time to leave the place, mostly because she knew that Sieun was already very tired of being there, although she was not as introverted as him, she knew what it was like to be in an environment that was not pleasant for you for so long, and she knew that, if he didn't show it, Sooho was capable of staying in the place until they closed.

— No.

— Ah, you are so miserable. — Sooho murmured, before shaking his head, squeezing his girlfriend's hand next to him. — It doesn't matter. Let's have some beers. — The boy asked, looking at his girlfriend and Bumseok.

— I have to go. You guys go. — Sieun said, making Sooho sigh again, in annoyance. The boy really played hard to get.

—Why? Come on, I'll treat you.

—My schedule was ruined thanks to you. — Hyeori cleared her throat before pulling her boyfriend a little, looking at Sieun. Understanding how upset he must be feeling at that moment.

— Well, Sieun, take care of yourself then. Study hard, okay? —The girl told him with a soft smile before putting her other arm around Bumseok's shoulders, nodding towards the shorter one so that he could leave without problems.

— You were lucky today. Next time I won't let you win. — Sooho said out loud when his girlfriend dragged him right to Bumseok, away from Sieun who only watched the trio walk while they teased each other.

—Hey, do you like beers, Bumseok? Or are you like Hyeori and drink lemonades? — The girl hit the taller's stomach in complaint, he grimaced and laughed at his own joke, hugging the girl around her waist while he murmured an apology in her ear.

—How long have they been in a relationship? You look pretty close. — Bumseok asked, grabbing the straps of his backpack tightly, somehow, both intimidated him a little.

Hyeori smiled at him. — Four years.

—What can you tell me about yourself, dude? Any girls? Hyeo is good at pairing. — Sooho said, putting his arm around his shoulder while putting the other one around his girlfriend's. — Before we started dating, she tried to get me to go out with a girl.

—You did it?

— Of course not, I took her on a date instead. —This one pointed out, bringing Hyeori closer to his side. — But look at us now, now that I think about it, maybe I am Cupid... Ah, I deserve a seaweed soup.

...

Hyeori was writing down some notes with Sieun for the final test of the period, listening to how Sooho and Bumseok were playing something on their cell phones. The girl looked up to ask Sieun something when a presence next to her caught her attention.

Yeonbing was standing in front of Sieun's table and where Hyeori was currently studying. — Yeon Sieun. — Both, Sooho and Bumseok's heads, and Hyeori and Sieun's, moved to pay attention to the boy. — Do you have a minute?

—I do not have anything to talk to you. — He told him seriously, Hyeori looked at Sooho, who had frowned at Yeonbing's question.

—Hey... What do you want? — Yeonbing didn't pay attention, looking at Sieun once again.

— Will be fast.

Hyeori's eyes met Sieun's, who looked at her for a second, perhaps asking for help, so the girl looked at Yeonbing seriously. — Good. But he won't go alone.