Final

Everything has been fine these days, as far as possible, you might wonder what's going on with Hyeori and why hasn't she come to see you, well, her mother took her to Canada... She lost her scholarship at university... She told me that her father and she had had a huge argument, I don't know how it ended, she didn't want to tell me, I hope it wasn't anything serious.

Jax and Nala miss you, they even got sick for a while, I helped Hyeori take them to the vet and he asked her if they had a baby or if they had lost someone important lately, she told him that their father had been gone for a while and he couldn't communicate often, and he explained that they weren't sick, they were just sad because you haven't gone to visit them these weekends...

Hyeori and I have become even closer, she even got me to put down my pens and books on the weekends, sometimes when we are not here with you we go to pool, she taught me how to play, although she always complains about the way I play, it's fun...

Before it would have seemed strange to say this, but now I'm glad to have someone like Hyeori with me, she told me one day that at some point she would have gone crazy... And that, I guess, my company prevented it...

Bumseok left town, I heard he went to study abroad, if Hyeori even let him do that, Youngyi felt guilty somehow, she doesn't sleep at your house anymore, but I heard from your grandma that she calls her on weekends to ask how she is and how is she doing, anyway, she hasn't contacted any of us, I think she thinks that in some way we blame her for that, but you know that's not the case, the idiots... They are paying for It... Hyeori and I are...

The congressman wanted to put us in a correctional facility, he couldn't do it, I don't know how he couldn't do it, I guess Hyeori is part of it, but he still made it so that no school in Seoul would accept us to finish our last year... Do you know Eunjang High School? It's in Yeongdeungpo, a bit far away and with quite depressing weather, but I think it's okay, at least that's what Hyeori says, she'll go with me, she decided she would finish her last year here...

We'll be leaving in a few days, that's why I came to see you today, and I know Hyeori is coming back on Thursday, she'll come see you before we leave, and we might not be able to come as often as now, but I'll make sure to come as often as I can. ...

We'll be fine... I promise Sooho...

I will take care of Hyeori like you would take care of her and I will take care of me like you would want to take care of me...

Thank you Ahn Sooho.

— Yeon Sieun.