Chapter 7

Sooho turned off the motorcycle before taking it with him as he walked to the garage of Hyeori's house, he had finished work earlier since Mrs. Shin was not feeling in the best condition, and although he told her that he was in charge of closing the business, she did not want to keep the younger there, knowing that he had classes the next day.

So now he was back at Hyeori's house, she had told him to arrive after work, leaving the motorcycle near one of the Kang's big cars, he walked towards the door of the house with his helmet on his hand, seeing the lights off, he assumed that the girl was already asleep, so, in order not to ruin her dream, he took the key which he knew was always hidden in case one day the boy needed it.

When he opened the door, the sound of barking made him stop, seeing how the two dogs ran towards him, he crouched down to receive them, however, they both passed by his side, he felt offended, but he got confused, Looking back, he saw how the dogs stood at the entrance gate, staring at the street.

Walking towards them, Sooho managed to capture a figure walking quickly down the dark street, his eyes widened when he saw Hyeori walking with some bags in her hands, however, what made his heart beat the most was the fact that he could see three more figures behind her, following her.

Already knowing the reason why the dogs had acted like this, he smiled, opening the door, letting the two animals out. They ran while barking loudly. Hyeori accelerated her pace when she saw her dogs approaching, while Sooho ran towards them also, rather, to his girlfriend.

When Jax reached one of the figures and threw them to the ground, growling at him in annoyance, Nala did the same with the other two, scaring them enough, Sooho walked towards Hyeori, who stopped when she saw him in the place, they both saw the figures on the ground, with scared faces, the couple looked at them seriously before Sooho approached them, crouching between them. —The next time I see you following my girlfriend, I'm going to let my dogs put their fangs deep in your throat, do you understand?

....

— When I got to her house there were three idiots following her. Do you think I slept peacefully knowing that they are stalking my girlfriend? Mrs. Shin scolded me twice for thinking about that. The only thing that saved me from going crazy was that Jax and Nala were with her.

Sieun looked boredly at Sooho, who was recounting what that weekend had been like for him and his girlfriend, who was not with them at the time since she had classes in a different classroom. — Jax and Nala?

— Oh, they're our babies. — He said with a smile, seeing how Sieun opened his eyes a little more, that made the boy add quickly. —... those are two Dobermans this size, man, if those idiots had come near my girl, Jax and Nala would have had food for a whole month. — The boy laughed when he remembered how the boys who followed him almost wet themselves when they saw the two animals go out in search of him that night. — Hey, where are we going? I have to go pick Hyeo up from her class, plus I'm hungry.

— Three days have passed... Let's pay them.

...

— My parents gave it to me.

— How can I believe that they gave you that amount of money, Bumseok? — Hyeori complained quietly as the group walked towards the school exit, they had decided to accompany Sooho to pick up the girl from her classroom. — Where did you get it?

— Why does that matter? We have the money. — The girl looked at him seriously, stopping once she saw that there was no one but them in the hallway. — I sold my father's watch. He was going to give it to me anyway. — He try to explain.

— I don't understand why we have to give money to that thug. — Sooho interrupted, putting his arm around the girl's shoulders. — Return the money and get the watch back.