Chapter 10

— Leave that, Youngyi, it's not your cell phone. — Hyeori said, trying to stop the girl from taking Bumseok's cell phone, who had offered to buy some drinks.

— I'll just do him a favor, maybe it's something important. — Hyeori gave up, letting her continue as she sat next to Sieun.

The group was at karaoke and the only ones who seemed to be having fun were Sooho and Youngyi, Hyeori didn't care as long as the boy was happy, she wasn't much for those things, plus she was feeling tired lately.

However, the atmosphere around them felt somewhat tense, Bumseok had been quite serious, Sieun as always, but this time he looked more tense and she simply felt overwhelmed by all those different auras around her.

— A friend of yours keeps calling. — Youngyi said when Bumseok entered the karaoke room, making Bumseok take the cell phone in his hands.

— What are you doing!? Are you crazy!? Why did you answer my phone!? Damn.

Sieun and Hyeori shared a surprised look at the upset attitude the boy had taken. Hyeori knew he was going to get angry. She wouldn't want someone she had just met touching her things either, but not in that way.

Sooho stopped Bumseok so that he wouldn't get any closer to Youngyi and Hyeori took the girl's arm so that she would move away and not continue trying to act tough with him, Bumseok seemed to be a helpless boy, but since he had blurted out the words, with that pretend anger he seemed to have, they had made Hyeori think that he could get upset to the point where he lost his sanity, something bad could happen and they didn't want any of that.

The girl broke away from her grip abruptly, almost hitting her face, making her let go and step back a little, before seeing how the younger pushed Bumseok and left the place, Sooho's gaze went to her girlfriend, who simply rolled her eyes in annoyance before sighing and looking at Bumseok.

Sooho, not knowing how to act in that situation, not wanting her group of friends to be distanced or upset, the only thing he could think of was to go after Youngyi to make her come back so that both friends could fix their problems.

— I'll be back soon.

Sieun looked at Hyeori, who was looking at the door with disbelieving eyes before sighing and sitting back in her seat, she looked at Bumseok, who was still standing near the door, breathing a little hard. —Are you okay, Seok? — The girl asked, something in his body expression made the girl think that he was scared, maybe it was just the way his back was somewhat curved, as if he were self-conscious, or maybe the look in his eyes fixed on the ground, which rose upon hearing the girl's soft voice.

—Yes, I'm sorry for that scene, e-

The door opened suddenly, making the three of them look towards it, they all thought it would be Sooho with or without Youngyi, however, the girl and Sieun looked in confusion at the number of boys standing at the entrance of the room, all looking at Bumseok with a smile, which according to the girl thought, looked very malicious.

—Hey, Bumseok!

— You see? I told you what I had seen.

— Oh, little Bum.Seok!

— How have you been Bumseok? It's been a long time, we've missed you. — One of them said with a face of false sadness while the others laughed, Hyeori noticed Bumseok's discomfort, taking Sieun's hand so he could say something.

— Who are you?

— Oh, we are friends of Bumseok.

Hyeori looked at Bumseok, noticing how he had his gaze lowered. —Are they your friends, Seok? — The boy didn't answer, so Hyeori took that silence as her response and looked at the others. — Well, whether you are or not, we are in the middle of a conversation.