Chapter 16

Hyeori's steps were firm, walking through the steps of Jinsung High School, ignoring the gazes of others on her, until she stopped and saw a boy. —Do you know where Wooyoung is? —The girl asked her, hoping that he wouldn't be an idiot and come out with some comment that was not at all appropriate at that moment.

— I saw him at the gym. — The girl nodded, walking towards the said place, near the place, the girl managed to see the broom that the place's janitor had left in the hallway, the girl took it, removing the broom before simply leaving the stick in her hand and take the way back to the gym.

Once in the place, the girl could see Wooyoung hitting a punching bag, Hyeori knew that he already knew that she was in the place, the boy had eyes on his back. —Your boyfriend died and you come running to my, little Ri.

The girl clenched the stick in her hands as she looked at him seriously. — I told you to delete the video, remember? — Yes, the video of the great Ahn Sooho being defeated by him had been shared and was now circulating from cell phone to cell phone.

— You told me not to upload it to the Internet... I didn't, but you never told me not to share it. — The boy laughed before walking towards the girl, she let him get closer, until they were both chest to chest, Hyeori smiled, raising the stick so she could hit him on the head, however, the boy grabbed her wrist with a smile.

— I don't want to hit you, Hyeori.

— It's a shame, I do. — The girl nodded, letting out a hiss of pain when the boy pushed her towards some weights that were in her place, making her hit her hip against them.

Wooyoung dropped the stick, throwing it away before walking quickly towards the girl, grabbing her hair to make her look at him, landing the first slap on the girl's face, she swore she heard him complain when he did it. —Do you really think you have a chance? — Wooyoung said before slamming her head against the wall, this time making her slide against it because she swore he had opened the stitches in her head again. —Your boyfriend had a phrase. — The boy said, as he looked over his shoulder, remembering when the boy had said those words to him. — Don't get hurt because of a fight... You should listen to him.

— No. — Hyeori murmured, taking the boy's ankle, he laughed as he watched her almost crawl towards him, with a quick movement, the girl pulled his foot, making him fall to the floor on his face, the girl stood up and she leaned over him, taking the stick that he had thrown before putting it on the boy's neck, putting enough pressure on his throat to make him rise with it, walking towards some weights, the girl pushed the boy's face against them, hitting him before making his head hit the ground.

The boy, almost out of breath, hit Hyeori's stomach a few times, enough for her to lose strength in the wood around his neck, taking her by the wrists to throw her to the ground, he remained on top of her, the girl without losing time took the boy's headphones, noticing how they had wrapped around his throat, pulling them enough to cut off his airway, he was really choking, asking her to let go, the girl simply pulled them harder. Wooyoung took advantage of the fact that the girl was lighter than him, using the little strength he had to lift her, in one movement, Hyeori's body crashed again against some weights, making her fall to the ground just like her, some fell to the ground. She moved to the side when she saw the taller's fist go straight to her face, listening to something crack and a loud cry of pain making her ears hurt.

Wooyoung had broken his knuckles.

The girl took advantage of his distraction to pick up the stick again before hitting it against his back, once, twice, up to five times, hearing him hiss each time the wood hit his body. — Stop!

—Why should I stop? You did it? No... Why should I do it? —The girl said, with a cynical voice hitting, this time, the wood in the boy's face, making him scream when he felt the splinters bury in his skin. — You took away something I loved, Wooyoung... And you're going to lose something too — the girl, without thinking, took a weight that had rolled towards her feet between her hands before hitting it against the boy's foot, knowing that she was going to cause quite serious damage, but not to render it invalid.