Chapter 2

"too tight!" you said while they're making a tie to your dress as you're now preparing to meet up again with Hyunjin at their place. 

you look into the mirror, scanning yourself if you look okay and neat at least. "Kamsamhamnida Eonnies" you bow your head to your maid and they all said welcome and left you alone in your room

A sudden knock on your door and it's your butler telling you that it's already time.

You went out to your room, and as you walk in the ball room you saw a lot of decorations, a more like purple and blue combination, it is weird for you but atleast there's a purple cause it's your favorite color. 

"Congratulations princess Y/n on your engagement!" people in your castle keep on saying to you as you walk pass them. You just said thank you and smile to them. 

No one knows that this whole thing was an arrange marriage, only you, Hyunjin, and both of your parents knew about this to make sure that there will be no hindrance along the way. 

As you reach a huge golden door and open it, there he is. He's currently sitting at the chair while looking at the window, his chin is resting on his hand. Your butler leave you both alone as you said your thanks.

"Hi, I'm Y/n nice to finally meet you again" you said as you bow your head, you stood there waiting for his response but you got nothing so you help yourself up to go and sit on one of the chairs in the room facing him. 

"Hello princess Y/n here's your guide book please read and practice what it says" you almost jump on your feet when someone appears from the dark. It is a woman with a long hair, she's white skin, wears eye glasses and formal dress. 

you reach that book and opened it 

"all about Hwang Hyunjin" you read and you quickly raise your one eyebrow. "what is this?" you ask the lady beside Hyunjin. He's still not looking at you and now busy reading a book.

"it's what the title says, it's all about Prince Hwang Hyunjin, all of that are details about him to know him more. He don't want you to keep on asking him everytime that's why all the information are there to answer your questions" 

"I'm sorry to ask this but is he--" you were interrupted 

"it's in the book" the lady pointed it out. They're kinda rude to me right now, this gestures isn't even casual, it's directly rude. 

'Hwang Hyunjin doesn't have any disorder, diseases, or conditions you may think of' you read in your mind, cause you thought he may have some talking problems that it's necessary to have this guide, but you guess it just symbolizes how he hate and doesn't want this arrange marriage, who would have right?

an hour passed by as you read the book 

"if you have any questions that doesn't have in the book just ask me" the lady said to you, you just nodded. So you guess this meeting wasn't a meeting at all where you can talk to him, get to know him more. This marriage will be soo suck and rude to you as you can see what will happen in the future.

"I'm curious, are you going to be included in our every private meeting,like when it's only me and Hyunjin involve?" you ask

"yes I will be there as he personally requested me to the King and Queen, like I'm their gift for him to this marriage but don't worry I'll not going to be his side when it's not really needed for someone to talk for him"

you nodded in her answer and you got up while holding the guide, you look at Hyunjin who doesn't even say a word to you only to this lady beside you. 

"I must go, thank you for your time and this guide" you drop the book on the table and take your leave.

'this is insane, why would he talk to her while he can easily answer me back, he's not a good taste in my mouth'