Chapter 5

it's time..

You're now sitting on a chair facing the window, you're now ready for the wedding ceremony, you take this silent moment to look at the past and what's happening now. All the maids assisting you earlier already left and you're now alone. Both of your makeup and wedding gown really complemented your skin and your long curly hair. 

"the weather is nice" you whisper in the air. You became silent for minutes as you thought about what happen in your engagement party, not the girl part, but when both of your eyes met for the first time. 

"that's what his eyes look like" you said again as if you're talking to someone, but none. 

"I don't know if I can look at his eyes differently..it really bothers me..it always sent me betrayal" you said, this is because you had someone before who you deeply cherish and thought for a second that you both have something special but it turned out that person is just confuse to his feelings to both of you and his friend. You ended up being treated wrongly and the whole relationship was toxic to you, and you were left alone confused and betrayed, you thought that your long wait is over. 

"His eyes just kinda similar to Hyunjin..I can't stop picturing him" you shrug and slap slightly both of your cheeks. Maybe Hyunjin is nice, he might be cold, not want to talk to you except others but maybe deep inside he's not that kind of guy you had before.

"maybe...maybe I can call off the wedding right? it may cause a trouble but maybe just for weeks right? and it will die down eventually...because suck! I'm going to spend my life with him and it's going to be hard to break the marriage with the kind of family we have" 

you take a deeper breath and laugh yourself out. "aah! why don't I have close friends? well..I have before until something happened..well adulting life just happened..they all just left and I just left with my cats and maids" you started laughing again

You opened your journal and started writing all your feelings today and what will happen.

--

Hyunjin is already finish preparing for his wedding look and his brothers are all in the room with him. 

"be a better husband alright? don't do anything stupid" said Bangchan jokingly and fix his hair. Hyunjin just nodded "your wife to be is really pretty and she looks like a decent lady, not crazy to you" Felix suddenly said and they all agreed 

"well..she's just hiding that in front of many people but deep inside she's inlove with me" Hyunjin said and wink 

"oh ofcourse! who wouldn't fall so hard to you hyunjinniee?" Changbin said while poking Hyunjin's cheek

"Yah! don't go to dates with other girls okay? you're already a married man now, don't betray her, and if you are going to do that it's just better to cancel this wedding, got it?" Seungmin blurted out and pat Hyunjin's back. 

Hyunjin didn't say anything and just finish all the things he needed before the wedding. His brothers left him alone in the room, and Hyunjin finally sit down infront of his window and look outside

"I can't just cancel this wedding off..not now, it's not yet the time..for now I need to go with the flow and do what I want" 

--

Y/n is now infront of a big glass metal door of the church while holding a boque of tulips it was your personal request. The wedding ceremony is now starting, the guests already walk the aisle and it's now your turn. 

'how I wish I have mom beside me in this wedding ceremony, but this isn't the way of how kingdom do their wedding..they really suck'  you said at the back of your mind. 

The huge door finally open and you saw many faces again in this huge church. You look to your flowers and take a deep breath, you've been sighing a lot today. The music start playing and you also start walking down the aisle, all the people is looking at you smiling, while some are frowning maybe because they felt jealous that you're going to marry Hyunjin. 

is this my life going to be? I can ran off now right? where am I going to stay?

You keep your eyes straight to the altar, not looking to Hyunjin and anyone else. 

 maybe one of my friends? I'm going to change my name, I'm going to stay away from this family and I'm going to rely on myself, I can do that right?..

A flash of camera suddenly bring you back to reality and you're few feet away to the altar and Hyunjin.

'you're going to make us proud Y/n..you don't know your purpose right? well..from the beginning this is your purpose'  you heard your dad's voice and you knew from this moment..you can't

Hyunjin reach your hand and you see his face smiling at you while looking at you directly, you force yourself to do the same thing and you both headed to the altar.

"Hwang Hyunjin and Cheon Y/n have you come here to enter into marriage withoutcoercion, freely and wholeheartedly" 

"I have" both of you responded

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as longas you both shall live?"

"I am" both of you again said

"... join your right hands, anddeclare your consent before God and his Church." Hyunjin take one of your hand and look at your intently while smiling

"I Hwang Hyunjin take you Cheon Y/n to be my wife. I promise to be faithful to you,in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of mylife.. receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity." as he end you felt shiver in your spine because he's eyes hasn't taken off from you ever since he received your hand and he place the ring on your finger

"I Cheon Y/n take you Hwang Hyunjin to be my husband. I promise to be faithful toyou, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days ofmy life. receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity" you also did the same and places the ring on his finger 

"In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You maynow kiss!" after the priest said that you don't know what to do so you just space out and stand still. Hyunjin on the other hand come near closer to you

'is he going to do it? no way! no way!'

your heart is racing so fast right now that you may faint for a second, you want to push him back but you can't move any part of your body and your eyes are now close. When he finally reach you he kiss you

'huh?'  you  open your eyes quickly after he kissed you

'on my forehead? what?'  you're confused about  what happened but the people around you clap their hands and isn't bother by it and seems understanding 

you saw Hyunjin look somewhere and you follow where he's looking but didn't know where he's actually looking. You see his face change from smiling to frown and look at you again then kiss you on the lips. 

The whole crowd whistle and become loud because of it, you didn't know what to do again, the kiss lasted for 10 seconds. Your heart felt warm, safe and nervous at the same time..this is your first kiss. 

After he let go of the kiss you notice that he's looking again somewhere else but you didn't bother by it because you're processing what happened. 

Hyunjin grab you by the hand and assisted you walking down the aisle to get out of the church because you're still in shock and you went to the reception to continue the party.