Chapter 11 pt.2

Y/n's pov: 

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard banging on the door, I quickly run to open it. 

"what? what happened?" - Y/n

"Let's go shopping!" - Krystal

I face palm when I heard that from Krystal it's already afternoon, Hyunjin is nowhere to be found as usual. I don't want to go shopping right now but I'm also bored so I'm going to entertain myself for a bit before we reach the camp destination.

"Just gonna grab my purse, wait for me" I said to her, she just stand in front of the door looking at her nails

"Krystalll!" it looks like Felix is coming with us, I will have fun with this scenario, they are look like a tom and jerry because of their behavior to one another. 

"we need to buy our summer outfit!" she suggested and she's clinging on my arms, while Felix is behind us and just following us. 

"for what?"- y/n

"duuh! we're camping! the weather is hot and we need clothes that will make us comfortable, don't you think?" she explained and we're now heading to one of the store here.

"should I enter?" Felix ask us, Krystal and I look at each other and laugh because of his cute reaction

"you're very welcome to enter Felix!" Krystal tease her 

"well..I'm just going to wait for the both of you here to carry your bags, do your girl stuff" we both nodded and put a thumbs up to him, what a gentleman! 

we finally enter the store, there are many clothes here for summer outfit. Krystal is looking for everything here, she really likes clothes. I just decided to look to something that I can really comfortably wear and not shy to wear it. 

After a few moment we both show one another the clothes we chose and gladly we both like it and we pay for it. 

"oh? Seungmin?" I ask when we got out from the store, they're with another person and it's a girl. She might be the partner of Seungmin. 

"A-annyeong I'm princess Victoria" she politely bow her head, she's wearing an eyeglasses she have a full bangs and long straight hair, aww she's so cute and look innocent, why do princesses here looks like that except for me?

"hello Victoria! I'm Krystal!"

"Hi, I'm Y/n!" 

we welcome her warmly, and we all walk while scanning the whole area for our next target. "so you're seungmin's partner?" Felix ask her, she look so shock. Can't blame her because she's didn't know any of us. 

"ye-yes..hehe" - Victoria

"is he taking good care of you?" I ask her trying to tease both of them, they all look so cute together! what a ship! 

"of course y/n! right?--" - seungmin 

"I'm not talking to you!" I interrupted him, he just jokingly glared at me

"we-well..he's really good and kind person, it's my first time meeting someone like him" - Victoria

"wow!" Felix

"omo!" Krystal

I want to pinch her cheeks, why they're so sweet? they're so kind even they're royalties! what a rare breed.

When we reach the upper deck, I heard someone calling us from behind..it's Hyunjin

"finally your husband is here! whew" Seungmin said with a whistle, I feel so shy right now not in an awkward way but because I don't know why I'm feeling. As always he looks pretty handsome, I can't even differentiate him from pretty and handsome cause he's both!