Chapter 11 pt.3

Y/n's pov 

"Y/n! hurry uppp" I heard Krystal from outside because we're now going on a slight hiking to see the water falls, it's just a 30minutes walk they said. 

"I'm donee!" I said presenting myself to them with my backpack

"Finally! others already went up and we're still here!" she rolled her eyes to me jokingly and we started walking. I'm with Felix, Krystal, Seungmin, Victoria and also Hyunjin. Ever since the last 2 days after we finished the first activity Hyunjin's been acting weird towards me.

he's gotten sweeter? 

I don't if I'm in my delusion era right now. 

"are we there yet?" Seungmin ask out of the blue, as we are all walking silently and enjoying the view and also the wind

"nah" Krystal said, he just nodded and looks like wanted to finish this long walk even we're just starting.

we're walking and pairs, there's Krystal on the front, Seungmin on the middle, and us behind them. I don't intentionally do this but I keep looking at Hyunjin's side who's now seem enjoying the walk because he's slightly closing his eyes when the wind meet our bodies.

"Hyunjin!" -Seungmin 

"hm?" -Hyunjin

"this is Victoria, my partner" 

"okay" - Hyunjin

I can sense that Victoria is being awkward right now because of Hyunjin's response. I just shove the arm of Hyunjin because of his attitude, he just look at me for a bit then go back to where he is looking.

"Hyunjin!" Krystal turn her back and look at us while still walking backwards 

"..." - Hyunjin

"are you really like that? do you even talk to Y/n?" she raise her eyebrow while Hyunjin is not looking to her. 

"yah Krystal!" I quickly glared at her 

"I'm just curious, he's not been with us for the whole cruise ship, the last time he joined to us is when we finished buying clothes and called you, the poof nothing anymore" then she cross her arms

"that's Hyunjin for you" Felix said while laughing 

"I have my own thing to enjoy" Hyunjin finally responded with a look to Krystal

"psh" Krystal finally turn around to face her front and we started walking again silently 

--

"wow!"

"she's so pretty"

"her skin is so white, her lips is so red"

"that's a princess you must say!"

when we finally reach the falls we heard a commotion and it looks like they are looking to someone, we head to that place not because we got curious but because that's the path we need to take to fix our things and change our clothes.

Hyunjin suddenly stop from walking leaving both of us because they continue walking to our place. 

I look at where Hyunjin is looking..kim 

so she's the person they keep on talking about? she's now wearing a bikini covering with a see through white dress while her hair is loose. I flinch for a bit, yeah right she's really gorgeous I can't deny that she can be both cute and pretty at the same time. 

I also heard from before that there are many princes that tried to court her because of his beauty and the way she behave herself but none of them get through her. I only knew this from fantasy books I'd been reading when I was young, never thought that story can happen in real life like her.