Chapter 10

*time skip

Y/n and Hyunjin is getting more casual as weeks and months goes by, the assistant of Hyunjin is still there whenever you and Hyunjin are together. But there are also times that Hyunjin will say to his assistant to leave both of you alone. 

Now, you got time with Hyunjin inside your room and whenever you're both doing the activity. The assistant will just wait outside for Hyunjin. 

He is not so cold to you anymore, but you can still sense that he's not interested to you in any way, that's what you feel. You didn't know if Hyunjin knew something about you since it's already been a while when you got married, because for you , you're knowing him more deeply, especially his little details. Sometimes you still look at the guide book, but most of the time you chose to know him without it.

There are times that Y/n thinks that Hyunjin is becoming sweet to him little by little, but didn't give more thought about that because it's a dangerous path to walk. At the same time, whenever they're together Hyunjin will make a gesture that will make your heart beat faster then he will just vanish for a minute, not knowing where he's going, it's been like that and you're used to it.

On the other hand, you and Minho is getting closer as well, compared to Hyunjin, you both share deep conversations. Although, you still didn't know what he looks like because he still wants to stay hidden. 

You tried to search for Minho because he's also a prince and maybe included in the activity held in the palace, but you failed he's just that good in hiding his identity. 

Y/n's pov: 

it's already 7am and I quickly yet quietly get up from bed, I saw Hyunjin still sleeping on the other corner of the bed. He's so pretty and cute when he's sleeping, I have this routine right now to wake up much earlier than him so I can look at him even just for a minute. 

Yes, his eyes still bothers me but I learned to control myself and distinguish him from that guy. 

As I keep on looking at him for a minute he suddenly move, and that's the time I'm going to do my other routine to continue getting closer to him. I've been doing this for months now, and it's really working. 

'Goodmorning Hyunjin! Don't forget to enjoy your day today!'  I write in a piece of paper and attach it on his slippers so he can read it. 

After that, I start fixing myself and putting on my clothes,looking myself in the mirror 'I look good!' 

I head in the dining room where many of us eat, the event is still on going and I don't know when this is going to finish.

I put some sweet bread in one plate and prepare a ice coffee americano, then went in one of the tables here.

"Goodmorning Y/n-sshi!" - Seungmin

"Goodmorning Seungmin! you're early today" - Y/n

I've gotten pretty close to the brothers of Hyunjin as well like felix and seungmin. I haven't meet his other brothers because they are in another palace for the same activity. 

"is that for me?" - seungmin 

"a-aniyo! don't touch that arraseo?" - y/n

I put aside the breakfast I prepared, and we both start eating our own brunch

*minutes passed by

"Hey"- Hyunjin

"yow brother! take a sit!"- seungmin