Chapter 22

Y/n's pov: 

"wow!"

my eyes widen when a painting is being shown in front and I can feel my eyes is getting warm because of how I couldn't comprehend using words what I'm seeing right now. Words are not enough to describe it.

"Hyunjin! you created that?" -Krystal

"you're back" -Seungmin pat Hyunjin's back and smile at him proudly

Everyone clap their hands and I couldn't do the same because I'm still processing the painting that is being presented, I just stare at it.

"your painting is really mesmerizing" -Victoria

"don't stop doing this alright?"-Felix

without noticing it, I stand up suddenly and walk out in the event hall without saying a word to any of them. It feels like I'm being hypnotized for a moment. 

The painting is actually looks like what Hyunjin painted when we were at Jeju island, it's similar to what he gave to me. The difference is, there were four people, the one pair is sitting and the other pair is standing like they're happy looking at the two person sitting while with the same vibe we went on Jeju while we're enjoying eating together, the first time he held my hand. 

I didn't notice where I'm going, and all it lead me right now is actually I'm outside near the garden and I'm now sitting in front of the fountain. 

I don't know what to react to his painting, since the event started I don't want to assume but we're kinda having a connection, do you get that? like I'm confuse if I'm hallucinating once again and just desperate to have sparks with him or just a special moment that I started to create these thoughts inside me.

"y/n" 

I startle for a bit then turn my head to see who's that

"what are you doing here? the event is still on going right?" I let out a laugh trying to avoid awkwardness between me and Hyunjin.

"yeah.." I slide a bit to let him sit beside me. I started to keep on tapping my hands on my knees and looking around 

"you've done so well back there haha!" I laugh once again because he's still silent after he sat beside me. 

"thanks" he said and looking up the night sky. I bit my lower lip because I've been wondering why he's here.

"so..haha! Hyunjin what's with your painting?" out of nowhere I ask him that because I don't have any topic that I can get here in my mind since I didn't expect to be with him tonight right away. 

"it's just simply four people at different generation looking to one another with pure happiness and contentment" - Hyunjin

"ahhh..so that's the meaning of it" I keep on nodding my head while I'm saying that because I've got the wrong idea, and I'm just really assuming at this point. 

"why did you leave the venue?" I look at him quickly and blink my eyes many times noticing that he's been looking at me the whole time

"ca-cause actually I..I just want to get some fresh air--yeah that's right!" I scratch my head and smile at him 

"I see.." - Hyunjin

The atmosphere suddenly shift because of the wind that passed by and when the moonlight gets covered with the clouds. We stayed quiet for a while, why do I feel a sudden heaviness inside me? 

I look at Hyunjin once again, he's now closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. Maybe this is a good time to give my present to him before he leave me again.