Chapter 14

You're now preparing yourself because this is the day you're going out to take the volunteer mission, no one knows about this except of course the king and queen because they personally ask you to do this. Hyunjin doesn't even know where you are going, but it's not a big deal because ever since you both never told one another about your whereabouts most of the time.

"just a one day volunteer" you whisper to yourself while you tie your hair into a ponytail. You already have your back on the back and good to go. You didn't forget to leave a note and a little snack of cookies beside Hyunjin's bed. 

This might be the first time you're heading out first instead of Hyunjin. 

"I'm going out" you said in a low voice and went outside. The guards greeted you as soon they saw you walking towards them, they're going to be with you for the mean time. 

"Goodmorning princess y/n we're really honored to include you in our medical mission, it's will really be a good help, I'm ms.white " the lady appear in front of you then bow her head, and you did it as well

"it's not a big deal, I really do have passion in doing this, thank you for inviting me" you responded. A warm welcome atmosphere surrounded the event hall, and you all proceed to the large van outside the palace.

you take a deep breath while you're heading in the place because you're nervous, it's been a while since you assist people when it comes to their health. It felt like a new beginning to you again, never thought that you're able to this and you will agree to do it because of what has been going on inside your mind about what you wanted to do. But lately, you're having a shift in your mind that you don't even know what is that to make sense out of it.

"we're here princess y/n" -ms.white

along the ride they told you that they're not going to introduce you as a princess and will just hide your identity for your safety. You wear your face mask and hop outside the van. You scan the whole area only to find out that there were a lot of children waiting for help, the surrounding is not sanitary for them as well.

"for the mission y/n we're going to make assessment to each one of them both their health history and current, write it down here the chart and after that if the status of the child show at least good guide the child to go to this part so we can distribute vaccines and supplies for them" ms. white explained to you, they also introduce you to the whole team, only the people living in this area doesn't know who you are.

"you're going to be with someone--here he is" you slowly look at the person she's talking about and you didn't notice that the time feel like it stop and went back in time.

"he's prince I.N , he also volunteered to do this mission we already explained to him the process, you're going to be companion today" ms.white again explained to you while smiling

you couldn't say a word, you felt dizzy at the moment but you try to hold yourself together because you're here for a reason. You just nodded to ms.white.

"h-hi prince I.N ..I'm princess y-y/n nice to meet you" you bow your head and he also did. You were both left alone.

"it's been a while" I.N said while smiling from ear to ear..you don't know what to react, all of this was all sudden and you didn't get any chance to process what is happening. 

"y-yeah" you decided to walk to the area that is assign to the both of you, the area is still close because they're still preparing the materials before opening it. Your hands was shaking not because you're nervous but because of the madness you've been feeling about him, you never forgave him, not even thought about it.