Chapter 29

It's already evening when y/n and Hyunjin decided to leave the resto. They're now walking together but you just stayed behind Hyunjin because you wanted to keep a distance between the two of you even though you wanted to cherish this moment once again just like what happened at Jeju. 

"I will take my leave now, thank you for the treat earlier" Hyunjin stop from walking when he heard you said that making him turn around to look at you who's already now bowing your head.

"do they know that you're a royalty?" Hyunjin ask you out of nowhere

"no, they don't have to know, it's better that way" you smile at Hyunjin and he just shook his head

"do they know that you're my wife?" when Hyunjin said that you can't help it but feel like your heart beat fast again and you don't like the feeling of it that's why you lightly tap your chest before answering him

"no, they don't have to know it especially  we're going to get divorce, once again it's better that way" you feel stabbing pain in your chest when you finish your sentence, you don't like the idea of divorce or even being separated to him but you're left with no choice.

"you're right" Hyunjin turn around and walk away from you

y/n just keep on staring at Hyunjin's back and trying to form a smile but failed because the pain is still there and you felt like you won't ever get a chance once again to find someone like him

what did he do to me to feel like this?

after a few minutes y/n already arrived at the house she's staying for a while and opened the door to see some of the guest and people here already eating, they're all 5 

"y/n! let's eat"

"thank you for inviting me, but I already ate and kinda full right now, please enjoy the food" you bow your head and smile at them.

"alright! btw did you already met prince Hyunjin? he's here at the village!"

"u-uh yeah..I just met him earlier with Ms. Anna"-y/n

"wanna know a story about him?" one of the lady living here at the village whisper enough for them to hear it. Everyone nodded but you sit on the couch and just going to listen to them because it's the exact reason why you're here. You wanted to know about him so you can move forward and find reasons.

"way way back..when he's still at his teenage years I think? he's already popular here at the village especially with girls. He was actually known to be a play boy but..no one really give proof about that"

"they said that he loves playing with everyone's feelings, not just only girls but also he was allegedly put into situation that he was a mean person who keeps on making fun of others because he's a royalty and he can get away from it"

"whether if it's true or not maybe he already grew up right? just look at him right now! he's really good looking"

"don't be deceive by looks honey"

they all laugh but you just smile at them as you keep on processing what they're talking about, it's simply a gossip about Hyunjin and you don't know if you're going to believe it or not but you make sure to keep this detail in mind. 

"but prince Hyunjin is already married!"

"you know royalties? they're full of divorce so you will get your chance"

when you heard that you quickly get up from the couch and went outside again even you just went in few minutes ago.