Do you get déjà vu ?

As always, you know if I promise a chapter, I won't leave you hanging haha. Enjoy ! Next one ideally within the next day, but I'm waiting for a bit of feedback first as I mentionned in the last chapter.

___________________________

"Hey, Bada! Thanks for waiting up!" Amaia said with a warm smile as she exited the studio.

Bada grinned. "Of course! Ready to go?"

As they arrived at the bubble tea shop, Amaia chuckled. "I'm getting déjà vu."

Bada laughed, a bit self-conscious. "Yeah, but no more awkward moments this time, promise." She added"So, will you be taking an iced matcha again?"

Amaia smiled, feeling a slight blush creep up on her cheeks. "You remember my order ?"

"Well, I do pay attention, you know!". Amaia was pleasantly surprised and asked "Oh, you do, huh? Alright then, what would you recommend this time?"

 "You should go for the brown sugar one; it's really good."

"Sounds good, let's go with that."

As Bada made her way to the counter to place their orders, Amaia tried to protest. "Wait, Bada, you don't have to pay for both of us; it's fine."

Bada shook her head "I invited you, and I'm choosing the drinks. It's definitely on me," she insisted, leaving no room for negotiation.

As both girls sat down, they couldn't help but smile at each other. Amaia leaned in and said with a grin, "So, any new gossip from the studio today?"

Bada chuckled. "Oh, you know the usual. I could hear Redlic through the door, bitching about everyone in her interview, as usual. I swear, if she uses another hairflip during a battle, I might lose it."

Amaia burst into laughter. "For someone who talks a big game, she sure struggles to deliver on it."

"Exactly!" Bada nodded, sharing in the laughter. "I'm glad someone else sees it."

Changing the subject, Bada asked, "Are you excited about going to New Zealand?"

"Oh, definitely! I've never been there before, and I'm looking forward to it. Although, I'm not sure how much sightseeing we'll get to do. Most of the girls have family there, so they'll be catching up with them. Logistics might be a bit tricky."

Bada sensed a hint of disappointment in Amaia's tone. "Well, if you ever get a free moment or need a break, you can always shoot me a message."

Amaia grinned. "I don't even have your Instagram."

"Let's change that". They typed each other info, Amaia feeling grateful she had deleted her search history because God knew how she could spell Bada's username with her eyes closed by how much she had stalked her.

"Do you have already a concept in mind for the all gender theme ?"

"Oh, it's something quite different from my usual style. We're going less K-pop and more... well, I guess you'll see. Tatter is helping me choreograph, and she's incredible with contemporary."

Amaia couldn't resist teasing. "I'm looking forward to seeing the contemporary side of you, Bada 'Contemporary' Lee."

Bada laughed "Why does it sound like you're making fun of me?"

"Oh no reason, I mean I know you'll kill it. But I look forward to seeing the non-badass version of you, in non-oversized clothes to tower over everyone one" Amaia said, fully roasting the other girl.

Bada took it as a compliment but couldn't help and sass back"You have some audacity for a girl who swears by Media Luna," she remarked, alluding to her Latin's ballroom dance moves.