Jealousy, Jealousy - Part 1

Amaia and Audrey were having a late-night debriefing back in their hotel room, as Audrey could tell something was off from the moment JR voted against Bebe.

"Girl, we've been over this already.Bada knows it's a competition. I'm pretty sure she's not the kind of petty girl that would hold the vote against you," Audrey reassured her friend, seeing the worry etched on Amaia's face.

Amaia almost laughed at how obvious the cause of her misery was. "I thought so as well Audrey! But it looked like she didn't want to talk to me at the end of the day... should I text her?"

Audre was DONE. "I think you should give her some space. Let's see what happens on set. You're not even enjoying the experience anymore!"

"I am though!" Amaia said, defensive and not wanting to sound ungrateful for the opportunity, but this competition had stirred up emotions she wasn't accustomed to dealing with. "It's just that I'm in a situationship with, like, the most talented and hot person I've ever met. And I don't do situationships! I'm just out of my depth and I don't want to mess up."

"But you're not messing up! It's a competition! Maybe you should just ignore each other until we're done at this point," Audrey sighed, even though she knew the situation was quite complex.

"And then what? What happens when we're sent back home? Do I just go back to Barcelona like nothing happened? Is there even a chance that we can be an actual thing?"

Audrey paused. "Well, the moment you went on that date, obviously you signed up for hopefully more than a relationship, or I'd like to hope so. You can figure it out with her because, honestly, girl, you're having this conversation with me when you should be having it with her."

Amaia knew her friend was right "Alright well I don't know if I'm not regretting the date already, especially if she starts giving me the silent treatment over something I almost had no control over." She said, between resignation and frustration. 

"Amaia, I love you, but you're sounding really dumb. You like her. She likes you. Okay. Settled. I thought you both made it quite clear to each other. Go through the competition. Find the time to talk to her. You have no plans after the show, which is like the best situation to be in as you have the most freedom. There is no rush."

Amaia smiled and hugged her friend wordlessly.

_____________________

Needless to say, the night brought her absolutely 0 wisdom, and at breakfast, Kirsten dropped such big news that Amaia almost forgot Bada's existence for a second.

"Girls !! The agency called! In the next two days they managed to fit in our schedule collaborations with K-pop artists!!" Kirsten was thrilled to see their bet was starting to pay off, and their crew was getting Korean recognition. She knew it could mean great job opportunities and it was exactly their goal entering the competition.

"Let's get that breaddd" sing-sang Latrice, obvious thrilled as well.

Amaia squealed in joy "Did they tell you with whom? What kind of collaboration is it ?"

"Ok so there are social media content like chill dances, or tiktok challenges I don't really know...but with Yeonjun, with TXT and Le Sserafim." She added "Apparently I'll also have to film some content with Bada for Taeyang to redo her smoke choreo. Amaia and Audrey you'll also be filming with Huening Kai from Txt I believe." She grinned

"OMG!" The girls collectively squealed. The prospect of working with these K-pop stars was beyond thrilling.

But Kirsten had one more surprise up her sleeve. "Annnddddd we'll film a video for the chorus of Jungkook's newsong in 3D!" she announced with a sly grin.