Loud and Clear

Sorry for the wait yallllll i'm back a longggg chapter / steamy updateeeeee (and some more chapters published next week!!) Hope 2024 is treating everyone good so far <3
WARNING SMUT AHEAD
Sorry I was craving a good jealousy and make up sex chapter so here it issss!
I live for slow burn and fluff/cute chapters but it was about time they got to some action

____________________

""Great job! That move was flawless. If you add that to the last section, I think you'll have a solid choreography for the 1h30-long class," Bada encouraged Amaia, who stood in her living room rehearsing the choreography for her upcoming pop-up class. Out of breath, she crouched down.

"Thanks, I hope my choreography is up to the level of the students."

"Don't worry your style is far from easy, I'm sure it will be a good challenge for everyone", Bada assured with a smile. Amaia just shook her head and went back to make some final mental notes for her choreo. Leaving her to it, Bada lounged on the sofa, admiring the view

"How do you want me to concentrate with you watching me like that." Amaia whined. She wouldn't complain but she was getting flustered.

"Apologies. Watch out; your foot is turned slightly outside. And it would look even better if your elbow was at ear level," Bada corrected, smirking in teacher mode.

"Tsss last time I checked it was MY choreo". Amaia pouted. But goddamn Bada teaching made her feel like butterflies had escaped. "Besides, if you want to correct me so badly you should first consider attending my class".

"Fine, fine, I'll come someday !"  Bada had been reluctant, not wanting to cause a crowd or some fans to disturb the class. Amaia knew it was totally fair, considering how popular Bada was, yet sometimes she just hoped she wouldn't have to be so careful.

"Looking forward to it" Amaia said mindlessly, stretching a bit more before grabbing her things to wait for the Uber outside.

On her way to her class, Amaia scrolled through recent pictures, contemplating a story dump. Unsure if Bada would be okay with it, she hesitated. If Bada wasn't totally comfortable attending her class, she probably wouldn't appreciate appearing in an insta story having breakfast in bed with her on a random Saturday.

But she did feel frustrated about keeping everything to herself. 30 minutes later, she arrived at the 1M studio to thunderous applause. She couldn't believe the queue of people waiting for the class to start. Amaia shut off her brain and made the most of every moment, giving lots of advice and trying to keep the atmosphere as friendly as possible.

"OK, everyone. You've been learning the moves for an hour, so trust your memory and your muscles and just enjoy the music to tune into the tempo".

Only when there were about ten minutes left did she take the time to pick a few dancers to form filmed groups. She didn't want anyone feeling left out, so she made sure to film the whole class together one last time.

"Thanks for showing up, everyone. I hope I lived up to your expectations," Amaia said, giving a final bow to her students. She was pleasantly surprised that many of them stuck around to chat afterward, expressing their thanks in a mix of English and gestures or even giving her props for her Street Woman Fighter performance.

As she finally stepped out of the studio, she found herself in a crowd of people cheering, making way for Bada's entrance. Everyone was filming her, and another guy that Amaia couldn't place. Must be another teacher giving class.

As she passed by, Bada winked very discreetly to Amaia, and swiftly made her way to her class, followed by dozens of eager dancers. Amaia waited a bit to see if Bada would do her a little sign in last minute. She did not, and Amaia found herself feeling a bit dumb facing the front desk lady would looked at her quizzingly.