Alone at Last

hello guyyysss I'm back !!! Sorry for the wait, I am publishing 2 chapters rn, and hopefully a third one soon. Also I think I will rename all the chapters, I hate them hahaha, if you have any suggestions or name you think would be great fits, please do comment ! 

______________________

Amaia was utterly exhausted when they landed back in Seoul. The girls shuffled back into their hotel, dragging their luggage behind them.

"Here, let me help," offered Latrice to Kirsten, trying to alleviate the burden on Kirsten's sprained thumb.

Kirsten waved off their concerns. "It's fine, girls, this strap is a lifesaver."

Ling insisted, "Sure, but let's not make it worse for you."

Amaia, feeling the fatigue weighing her down, crashed onto her bed earlier than usual. However, before drifting off, she couldn't resist sending a text to Bada.

Back at the hotel. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Bada replied promptly, Have a good beauty sleep

The next morning, Amaia's enthusiasm had disappeared, and she was plagued by second thoughts. She turned to Audrey with a worried expression. "Audrey, what if it all goes horribly wrong, and she realizes she's wasting her time?"

Audrey was done with her friend. "Girl, if anything, you're the one who can make her think she's wasting her time. She's making the effort, so just enjoy it for once and be the judge of how comfortable you feel."

Amaia pondered this and then asked, "Okay, how should I dress, then?"

Audrey grinned. "Something easy! Just be comfortable."

Amaia opted for a dark skirt in which she tucked an a long-sleeve white flannel and added a sleeveless vest with some discrete embroidery. She added a touch of makeup, some mascara, and blush.

"Amaia, you look gorgeous. Just go already," Audrey encouraged.

As she was about to head out, Amaia's phone pinged with a message. I'm in front of the lobby :)

Amaia rushed down the stairs to the main entrance, taking a moment to ensure she looked fine. She walked out casually to meet Bada.

_______________________

Bada was waiting anxiously, hoping that Amaia wouldn't have a last-minute change of heart. When she saw her figure approaching, she couldn't help but feel relief wash over her. She managed to utter, "How are you?" before pulling Amaia into a warm hug.

"You look gorgeous," Bada complimented, chuckling. "I don't know if it's the New Zealand air or I needed new glasses earlier."

Amaia smirked playfully. "Maybe, or maybe I just wanted to put in a bit of effort."

Bada smiled warmly. "Oh, you shouldn't have had to. I'm already grateful enough that you wanted to spend time with me so soon after coming back from your trip."

Curiosity bubbled up in Amaia. "So, where are you taking me?" She noticed Bada carrying a tote bag.

Bada grinned mysteriously. "It's a surprise. Let's just hop on this bus."

Amaia's eyes sparkled, following her lead and entering a bus "It's so enjoyable wandering around without trying to decipher any road names or sentences, just enjoying with a tour guide."

Bada chuckled feigning disappointment. "Ah, I see, you wanted a tour of the city."

Amaia laughed. "Arghh, busted!"