Heart over Brain

GUYS. I CAN'T BELIEVE SWF 2 IS OVER. OMG. WHAT A FINALE IT WAS. I am so so proud of all the teams <333 I can't believe we'll see latrice, kirsten and audrey as mentors in street girls fighters, this is so exciting !!!! more content to look forward to, I wasn't ready to say bye yet :)

____________________________

Jam republic was upset. The judges had just voted in favor of their group performance, as well as Audrey's battle against Biggy. Yet, the public had voted for LadyBounce. Of course their opponent had put up a good fight but it was frustrating to see that, from a professional point of view, they were winning yet that they had not managed to win over the Korean public.

And now they were gathered back in their team room to watch the other performances. Since the final countdown of points would tell who would go the final battles, and therefore who the final 4 teams be, each points counted.

Amaia and Audrey sat side by side, anxiously watching on screen Mannequeen go against 1M.

"Gosh this is so stressful"

"I know...I can't believe we didn't get the public votes"

"I know, I can't help but feel like not matter the performance, the audience will always favors the home team against us" Audrey was looking down

"I agree... I just hope we can at least make it to the finals to have one last chance to perform"

And as they were observing the performance while discussing potential score scenarios, the same situation appeared on screen. Manequeen won the judges votes, but 1M brought home the public votes, making them the winner of the battle.

All girls looked at each other

"This is not good."

"Yeah like Manequeen performance's was really much more entertaining..."

"I swear to god if we end up against them another time for the final battle, I'll lose it"

Amaia chuckled at Latrice's comment, but it was clear that the girls were worried, given that if they were to face Mannequeen in the final, there seemed to be a good chance that the public would once again favor the home team.

They didn't have much time to feel sorry for Mannequeen, however, as the next battle was already announced. They applauded the entry of Wolfo and Bebe, which promised to be a spectacle. At the first performance presented to the teams, Bebe had chosen to replicate Wolflo's choreo using the umbrellas, but they had failed to outperform them. Everyone had voted for Wolflo, who had demonstrated an incredible talent for creativity time and time again.

Amaia was therefore certain that Bada had changed the choreography, and couldn't wait to see what the girls were up to, especially when they brought a table to the stage.

"Look, Bada has moved into the audience," Kristen pointed to the screen.

Indeed, Bada, though dressed like her teammates, had taken a back seat in the audience.

"She wants to prove that her team doesn't depend on her," remarked an impressed Amaia.

"It's a bold move, and if they manage to do a flawless performance, it's an idea that could pay off, I think" commented Ling.

Bebe's choreography was truly impressive. The girls each had their moment to shine, and Lusher, Tatter and Minah took the lead with ease. When Bada emerged from behind the table, the crowd roared. The Jam Republic girls looked at each other wide-eyed.

"Damn, I don't think there's any mistaking their level of popularity" said Kirsten.

Amaia could only look at Bada, whose presence on stage compelled attention.