Matsya Avatar

||श्री गणेशाय नमः||

The ocean of the milk bubbled in the ectasy of the pinkish sky and clouds. It was creating a blend of colours of Love. The every core of the Vaikuntha spoke of only about Haripriya and her Hari. It was the abode where Mahalakshmi and Mahavishnu resided.

Narayan woke up with a smile on his face. That smile was not usual. It occurred rarely on his face when something was happening somewhere.

Devi Lakshmi ~ Swami please don't smile in that way. I am scared of that smile.

Narayan while laughing ~ Chanchala you are afraid of my smile?

Devi Lakshmi ~ I know when this smile occurs and what types of problems arises when this smile comes on your face.

Suddenly all the devtas appears infront of the Vaikunthanath and Padmakshi. Devtas greet both of them.

Indra Dev ~ Hey Narayan you must knowing the purpose behind our arrival. Prabhuu as you know the Satyuga has started the people on the Vasundhara has become irreligious. Instead of worshipping they are engrossed in the activities like stealing and fighting.

ON EARTH ~

Scene 1

A man grabs his wife's hair and pulls her out of the house.

Man ~ How dare youu! (He screams) How can you talk with the other men?! I know you must be talking with him everyday on my absence.

(She got hitted on her head on a stone and the blood starts flowing from her head)

Lady (while crying) ~ Swami H..h..he wa..was my chil..childhood frie..friend. Swam..ii I didn...t me..t him befo..re. Swami forgive. This..mistake..will not happen again.

Scene 2

Three men while drinking

Man -1 ~ So today we stole 4 jewelleries from the mukhiya's house. This is the party.

Man -2 ~Sarkar tomorrow we will go to another village for the purpose of robbing.

Man -1 ~ We will become the richest person among all this villages.

Man- 3 ~ Yes and the things we have stole will be saled in the double price and we will get the profit

In Vaikuntha

Narayan ~ Yes Devraj. Its time for me to take my first avatar on the  Bhooloka and to free Devi Prithvi from all the adharmis. But first you need to send your meghs for showering rain in a large amount that flood will come on the Earth. The pending work will be done by me.

Indra Dev ~ Dhanyavad Narayan

All devtas prasthan from Vaikuntha

A tear drop escapes from Devi Lakshmi's eyes. But Narayan catches it on his palms.

Narayan ~ Priye your tears  gives me more pain than any other weapon. Please don't cry.

Devi Lakshmi ~ Swami without you how will I live? You will be there on Earth to fulfill your kartavya but the fear of Separation...

Narayan ~ Shri you and me are not different. We are same in two forms right? And I resides in your heart. Whenever you will call me I will be in front of you. (While wiping Padmakshi's tears)

Devi Lakshmi ~ Really?

Narayan ~ Yes priye! Now can you please give permission to this Naryan for going?

Devi Lakshmi nods

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/n ~

Now what will happen? Will Narayan be able to fulfill his responsibility? Till when this separation will long between both? To know read the upcoming chapters and dont forget to give your review about this part! Till then good bye..

~ Yours Silly Author,
Anushka