The curse

As always Mata Lakshmi was serving Narayan and Narayan was in his yognindra but something was odd. Something was eating her from inside.

At Kailash ~

Ganesh comes running at hugs mata Parvati.

Ganesh ~ Mata why whole prakriti has became pale?

Parvati ~ Yes putra. This is because the prakriti that is your mamishree Lakshmi is upset. She herself is prakriti and when she is upset the nature also becomes upset.

Ganesh ~ Why she is upset mata?

Parvati ~ You will come to know soon putra.

Suddenly both hears someone shouting. Both goes towards Balcony and sees Devi Lakshmi standing down. Devi Parvati goes downwards

Devi Lakshmi while crying ~ Heyy Devi why why this with me?!! Why I can't gain the happiness of being mother..?!! I was not the reason..then why you cursed me along with all the devtas

Devi Parvati had tears in her eyes after remembering that day

FLASHBACK ~

Devi Parvati was in a some other mood today and Mahadev observes that and he asks that what has happened.

Devi Parvati ~ Swami I am having the desire of a child. I also want to experience the happiness of being a mother. How does that feels like? I am imagining that how will be out child.. My lord a mother is incomplete without a child. Please bless me with a child

Mahadev becomes serious as he realises that what is going to happen in future but he hides his expression from Uma.

Mahadev ~ As your wish. Tatasthuu.

Devi Parvati was so happy that it cannot be described in merely words and why not she would be? Its the biggest happiness for every single woman.

Some other day ~

At swarglok ~

Indradev ~ Mahadev has blessed Mata Parvati that soon she will have her child. Soon she will give birth to a son.

Suryadev ~ We were waiting for this moment since many past years. Finally that Tarkasur will die.

Agnidev ~ Indradev and Suryadev..Tarkasur will face his death soon but this will give rise to a new problem on which you didn't thought.

Indradev ~ About which problem you are taking about agnidev?

Agnidev ~ Mahadev has a infinite powers and Mata Adi-shakti is the source of everything in the universe. In fact, she herself is the universe. Imagine devraj how strong their son would be?

Indradev in mind ~ And what if the wish of rulling on heaven arises in his mind..noo noo...this can't be happen..

Indradev to everyone ~ let's go to Mahadev. We have another reason to tell him about the second boon of Tarkasur. In this ways we will achieve two things from the one arrow. First tarakasur will also be killed and another there will no obstacle on my throne. Let's go.

Mahadev was in his dhyan and Devi Parvati was in the kitchen preparing food for everybody. All the devtas appears in front of Mahadev and prays him. When Mahadev open his eyes.

Mahadev ~ What happened today all the gods here ?

Indradev ~ Mahadev you are trikaldarshi you know everything. On vasundhara the havoc of Tarkasur is created and he has gained the boon from Brahmadev that he can only be killed by Mahadev's son and there will be no role of a woman in the child's birth! It is impossible..now you can only do something

Suryadev ~ Yes Prabhu! He is troubling everyone on Earth and killing everyone mercilessly and due to his fear no one are performing yagya and havans due to which we gain energy.

Vayudev ~ Prabhu asssure us that there will be no role of Mata pravati in the birth of the child.

Mahadev remembers that how the happiness of Uma didn't had any bound after he blessed her. He also knew what devtas were thinking but he has to listen to the demand of time.

Mahadev ~ Then so be it. *Mahadev blesses all Gods*

All gods ~ Jo aagyaa Prabhu!

*Saying this all gods disappears*

Mahadev closes his eyes after seating on his aasan and goes in dhyaan. Here Devi Parvati gets angry after knowing what devtas has asked from Mahadev. She takes her trishul and...

(The red aura around her showed that how much angry she was and it's right to get angry

(The red aura around her showed that how much angry she was and it's right to get angry. Deep in her eyes was the sadness.)

Devi Parvati ~ Devtao ne Mahadev se esa anuchit vardan mangne ka dussahas bhi kaise kiya!! Mai unhe shraap deti hoon ki Aaj ke baad devta bhi apne patniyon ke yogdaan se apne sanatan ki utpatti ke sukh se vanchit rahenge!

- FLASHBACK ENDS -

To be continued...

A/n ~

Diwali special story is here. Those who know why it's diwali special..Good! And those who don't know will come to know at the end of this concept.

Happy Diwali to all of you in advance ❤️🦋

#FACTFILES -

WE ALL KNOW THAT MAHAKALI IS NOT BOUND TO THE TIME. NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT SHE WILL DO IN FUTURE NOT EVEN MATA PARVATI. EVEN TRIKALDARSHI MAHADEV DONT KNOW.

I READ IT ON PINTEREST SO I THOUGHT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL. IF YOU ALL WANT MORE FACTS THEN PLEASE SAY.

Have a good day ahead everybody ✨🧿