Shraapo ka Chakra

Today Shri Hari Vishnu and Hari Priya both were busy in witnessing their own leela in their form 'RADHAKRISHNA'.

IN GOLOK :

Shri Krishna was sitting under the parijata tree and was playing a blissful tune from his Bansuri.

In the another place of Golok a girl was making a painting of him and she sighs after completing it. She's Kanhapriya also known as Devi Radha. She starts talking with the painting which she completed few minutes ago.

No sooner the blissful tune of his flute falls in her eardrum she starts humming with the tune and goes in its direction!

When she leaves the painting she had made of the person who resides in her heart, it starts loosing its colours and soon become black-white.

On the other side Narad Muni comes and after chit-chatting with his prabhu, Narad muni said,"Narayan-Narayan prabhuu aaj Sudama ji kahi dikh nahi rahin?"

Before Shri Krishna can answer one of the Gopi says, "Munivar yadi aapko Sudama koi dhundhna hai toh pehle aapko Sakhi Tulsi ko dhundhna hoga kyuki jaha Gopi Tulsi hai wahi Sudama rehte hai." Meanwhile Shri Krishna chuckles.

Their Devi Tulsi was choosing best of the fruits too please the one who resides in the every part of her, that is her prabhu Shri Krishna. "Oho tulsi tum Sudama ji keliye kitne meethe aur rasile fal tode hai" One of her friend said. "Kya Sudama keliye!? Sakhi me yeh fal sudama hetu nahi mere prabhu keliye todh rahi hoon. Kitne khush hojayenge na woh yeh khakar!" exclaimed Devi Tulsi.

Devi Tulsi moves forwards and suddenly the flowers with beautiful smell and purple colour were showered on her and while she was enjoying it again adding some more happiness again someone showered some Morpankha's on her. She picks one of them happily.

"Avashya Prabhu meri sewa se atyant prasanna hai" thought Tulsi. As she bent down to take a Morpankh fall below she sees someones feets which she thought as of her Prabhu. But to her astonishment when she stood she saw that it was Sudama who had taken a look of Shri Krishna. He was seriously looking as same as Shri Krishna. Devi Tulsi frowned. "Kya Sudama ji aap bhi!" she replied.

In such way, they continued their talks. Sudama was continuosly adoring Tulsi. There Shree Radhey was continuously searching her Kanha but he was not coming in front of her! It was continuously happening from 2-3 days that she was not getting chance to spend time with her lord. She knew something was up there.

In search of Shri Krishna, Shri Radhey reached near Sudama and Devi Tulsi and asks them that where is Shree Krishna but there was no reply as both of them didn't saw her as they were busy in their silly talks. Shri Radhey speaked this time a little loud to gain their attention but the same thing happened. Now she scolded both of them.

Somewhere Devi Radha was angry and sad as while searching for Shri Krishna see saw that the painting she had made had lose her colours which had made Shri Radha concerned as it showed that something bad was going to happened. Now many of you will ask that didn't she knew what was going to happen in future as she is the form of AdiShakti? Yes she knew but she was following the Niyati's wish (destiny). Even God could not avoid it. So please dont say anything ill about her.