Realization and Reunion

During the war sometimes it was feeling that Narayan will win then only Mahadev use to do something that made feel everyone that he will win. There was no sign that the war is going to end soon. When both the deadly weapons were shotted on each other by Mahadev and Narayan then those two weapons in respect to them just bounded them with the ropes which astonished everyone who were witnessing the war.

Mahadev just smiled at this. Narayan was feeling extremely angrier now. Both of them started arguing on the same topic.

Panchasundaris were now tired of the war but now they can't do anything hence they just decided to be the witnessor of the war. The two ladies appears behind them and call them. When panchasundarish look towards them they recognized them as Devi Lakshmi and Devi Parvati. They pays respect to them by joining their hands unwillingly.

(In their view..They were insecure..They be like ~ Sautan ko dekh ke kon khush hota hai?!! )

Panchasundaris asked two of them, "Kahiye deviyo aapka yaha aane ka prayojan kya hai?" "Prayojan toh aapke samne he hai kanyao" Devi Parvati replied. "Narayan keval Devi Lakshmi ke hai! Kya aap yeh nahi jaanti thi? Kya aapko nahi pata ki Mahadev aur Narayan ki shaktiya saman hai? Dono me se koi bhi yeh yudh jeet nahi sakta"

Panchasundaris lowered their gazes. Still being shameless they asked "Parantu humne tapasya karke unhe paya h." "Jo tapasya anuchit karya hetu ho woh swayam anuchit ho jati hai" replied Devi Parvati. Five of them realizes their mistake and starts feeling guilty.

They discuss something along themselves and then ask Devi Lakshmi for her forgiveness. Being the kindest one, Devi Lakshmi too forgive them. "Parantu ab hum is yudh ko samapt kaise kare?" asked panchasundaris. "Apne mange vardan se Narayan ko mukt kar dijiye" said she. "Awashya" replied five of them. "Hey Narayan hum Panchasundariyan aapko apne mange hue vardan se mukt karte hai" Panchasundaris declared.

As soon as they said that the flashback was flashed in front of the eyes of Narayan and he remembered everything. As he got his memories back, Narayan took his Narayan astra back and Mahadev also did the same.

Narayan and Mahadev apologized each other and quickly hugged each other. After breaking hug, both of them shared a laugh and Mahadev said, "Sakha ek baar punah sidha hogaya ki hum dono saman evam ek he hai". Narayan nodded at this and smiled.

Soon Panchasundaris come in front of them and asked for forgiveness to Narayan. " Jija shree hume kshama kardijiye. Hum punah aisi bhool nahi karenge" they said. Narayan chuckled listening the word 'Jijashree' from them. He forgived them too. "Shok na karen panchasundariyo. Yeh hona niyati ka bhaag tha" he said.

Soon, Devi Lakshmi and Devi Parvati appeared in front of them. After greeting Narayan and Devi Lakshmi once again, both of them teleported to Kailash leaving Devi Lakshmi and Narayan alone. Lakshminarayan too teleported to Vaikuntha Loka.

"Ab hum atyant oob gaye hai Narayan iss anginat virah se" Devi Lakshmi complained Narayan. "Parantu hum nahi oobe" Narayan laughed at her. "Ha ha aap ko kyu aapatti hogi. Aap toh patal lok smritiya tyaag kar baithe the" she said angrily. "Priye aap hum are mastishk me nahi hriday me vaas karti hai. Aap swayam hamara hriday hai. Bhala hum aapko kabhi bhool sakte hai kya?" Narayan said. "Aap aur aapke shabdo ka khel" Devi Lakshmi laughed. Both of them pulled each other in each other's embrace and got united again.

They taught another lesson of love to the world that the distance does not matters in Love. Even if you are away from your lover, the love in your heart for your lover doesn't get least by the distance. In fact this small separations makes your bonding strong and deep. Never lose your faith in the Love.

×××

Hope that you loved the chapter.
Thank you so much for the good response on the previous chapter.

Btw I was thinking that now in the upcoming chapters I should provide you all the information about Devi Lakshmi. Would you like to know?

Umm dont worry I will not directly provide the information. I will tell you the stories of her through the medium of her little devotee.

Meet you in the next chapter. Byee 💕✨

 Byee 💕✨