Mahadev's Search

As per the given blessing or boon, Narayan forgotted everything and went to Patal Lok with those five Panchasundariya. They all use to take care of Narayan. They never use to let him out of his bhavan as they were feared if he leaved them!? Whatever he needed, they use to present in front of him in the bhavan itself.

IN PATAL LOK'S BHAVANA:

"Swami yeh fal khaiyye na", says one of those five sisters. "Nahi swami pehle bhojan karenge" says another one. "Arey tum dono shaant baitho! Swami pehle aap yeh swadisth mithaiyya grahan kariye. Maine swayam apne haatho se banai h" said the third one.

(Me - Thoda sa toh iss baat ka khayal rakh leti ki woh tumhare jija hai. Seriously Swami? I'm right, aren't I?)

"Arey swaminiyo thehriye jara hum thoda thoda sab lete hai" said Narayan! After eating, "Swaminiyo ab hum thoda vishram lena chahenge. Anumati hai?" "Awashya Swami aap vishram kijiye" said five of them together and leaved him all alone in his room.

"Pehredaaro Swami pe nazar rakhiyega aur iska khayal rakhiye ki swami kaksh se bahar na aaye. Yadi aaye toh..." said five of them while warning the guards.

In the room, Narayan was lying on his huge bed. He had everything like a big house, gold, good wives, five sons (how those five sons came you will know in next part) and all other luxuries usually normal man wishes for but still he somewhere in his heart was feeling incomplete and all alone. He always felt like somewhere someone is waiting for him and calling him. But he always failed to understand, who? He was not at all happy, but strange he himself didn't knew why? While thinking the answer to the questions he didn't understood when he slept.

IN VAIKUNTHA LOK:

The lok which was known for its beauty, today it had became pale or something more than that. The fragrance of love and divinity and something like magic which it use to have had faded suddenly. The place where sky use to show his best of the art was now surrounded by black clouds! The flowers had lost their colours. The swing on which both of them use to play, was now all empty and dried leaves fallen on it and the dust had covered the swing which showed like that no one has sitted on it since a long time.

Here the Vishnupriya was sitting with the face which showed tear strains. She also didn't knew what had happened! Why her Nath was not coming to her? Has she did something wrong? Was destiny punishing her? She can't bear the pain of being separated and plus in addition to it she didn't knew what was going and why!

She could hear the prayers of the Vaishnavas and Bhudevi who were praying Narayan to come back as you all can imagine the situation of them without the Lord or better said preserver! The beings on the Earth were something had beem like a child without his father! All the Asurs who had till now got information about Narayan's sudden disappearance were having a happiness out of the extent.

Now it was enough for Harivallabhi as she can't see her Children in pain. So she decided to go to Kailash.

AT KAILASH:

Mahadev opened his eyes marking the end of his dhyan for sometime. Being trikaldarshi he knew what was going on and what was going to happen in future.

"Mahadev shayata karein" he heard Devi Lakshmi saying it. "Dekhiye na aapke sakha aur mere Nath aur iss sansaar ke palanhaar kaha adrishya hogaye hai" she continued. Devi Parvati too joined her while requesting. Mahadev assured both of them that he will surely try to find Narayan. He departed from Kailash in the search of the Narayan.

◦•●◉✿ - ✿◉●•◦

It was nearly a year or maybe years, world was without his preserver. Till now, Mahadev had searched everywhere. He was still roaming here amd there in the search of Mahadev. He was also tensed in thought that where can Narayan even go?! Suddenly something caught his sight.

A deer was roaming in the search of something. Something strucked in the mind of Hara. He suddenly smiled saying, "JJis prakar sugandh ke strot ko dhundhte hue ek mrigh yaha se waha bhatakta rehta hai iss baat se anbhigya ki wah sugandh ussi ke naabhi mein stith Kasturi se aa rahi hai thik ussi prakar mai bhi uss mrigh ke bhaati Narayan ki khoj mai yaha waha bhatak raha tha yeh baat ko bhulkar ki mai aur Narayan ek dusre se bhinn nahi ek he hai. Mera hriday Narayan mai stith hai aur Narayan ka mujh mein."

(to audience 😂 coz how will they know what is going on in his mind! Me - sorry sorry I was trying to light the atmosphere)

(Btw that above wala concept is taken from the story which I have heard in my childhood from my Grandma. She had told me this thing when me and my younger brother use to fight on who is best, Krishna aur Mahadev 😂😛 So I just mixed my thoughts plus my Grandma's saying in it.)

MAHADEV TOOK A FORM OF A BULL AND..

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

SO THATS IT FOR TODAY. IK YOU ALL WERE WAITING FOR THE UPDATE SINCE A LONG TIME AND I'M VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR THAT. AS YK BOARDS ARE STARTING FROM '4 MARCH TILL 26 MARCH' THE UPDATES WILL NOT BE REGULAR BUT ONCE I AM FREED FROM IT THE UPDATES WILL BE REGULAR.

So till the next update good bye and have a great day ahead ✨