Mata Lakshmi ke putra

A/n ~ I was going to describe the whole Ashtavinayak yatra but later I thought that I will describe it in my upcoming books. Which book that you will know later. *winks* Rn let's start with the chapter.

||श्री गणेशाय नमः||

After completing whole Ashtavinayak yatra Lakshminarayan were blessed by Mahaganadhipati in his 'child form'. You all may think why in child's form? So it's because the God gives darshan in the form according to the wish of the person. Like right now Mata Lakshmi and Narayan were praying for a child so as per their wish Mahaganadhipati blessed them in the form of a child and told them that they will meet their child tomorrow.

AT VAIKUNTHA LOK :

Mata Lakshmi was so excited after reciving the boon from the lord himself. Right now she is decorating Vaikuntha loka. Narayan was seeing how she was running from here and there continuosly.

Narayan ~ Priye sab taiyyariyan karje me khudko mat bhuliye. Jara swayam ki aurr dhyan dijiye anyatha aapka swasth bigadh jaayega.

Mata Lakshmi doesn't pay attention to his words and continues her work and finally Narayan gives up as he was continuously saying her the same thing but she wasn't listening.
Suddenly Parvatinandan Ganesh comes in Vaikunth lok. Ganesh greets Narayan and he blesses him saying 'Kalyanamastu'. Ganesh greets Mata Lakshmi but he witness the same sight as Narayan. Mata Lakshmi does not even noticed him as she was just focusing on the decoration and the excitement she had to meet her child as per said by Mahaganadhipati in his baal roop!

Ganesh ~ Maaa..miji? *cutely*

Narayani looks at Ganesh.

Ganesh ~ Kya ma...miji iss baar aapne mujhe bheetar bulaya bhi nahi aur mujhe Prem bhi nahi kiya? *sadly (fake one 😉)* Jaane dijiye Vaikuntha Mera pareya thodi h apna he toh Ghar h.

Suddenly Ganesh runs fromr their and enters the room.

Devi Lakshmi - Swami!! (While looking at Narayan)

They both goes behind him. Meanwhile Ganesh looks at the room which was beautifully decorated.

 Meanwhile Ganesh looks at the room which was beautifully decorated