𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Visenya was to young to understand what her elder sister and father were arguing about.

All the five year old knew was that it was her younger brothers second name day. As it was her fifth name day two weeks ago.

And that the hunt was a big thing, and yet here her sister was arguing with there father.

Visenya heard her name being called as she saw her stepmother. Alicent had been there for the girl since the late queen's death. And since Rhaenyra had pushed everyone away from her.

Visenya smiled as she walked over to Alicent, Alicent sent her stepdaughter soft smile.

The young girl was everything to her, just as Aegon was. And nothing would ever change that. As Alicent was Visenyas smother. Blood did not matter not to her nor would it to Visenya.

"Why were they arguing" Visenya asked as she stood in front of her.

"It does not matter Visenya, you sister is just upset" Alicent replied as the young girl nodded her head "Do you want to stay with me for a while"

Visenyas sent her a small smile as she nodded her head "Yes mother"

Alicent didn't know if she heard her right or if she had said it by mistake. But Visenya sat down next to her and showed no sign of regret. The five year old thought Alicent her mother.

"I hope for another sister" Visenya whispered making Alicent smile.

Mistake or not, Visenya was her daughter

An - I hope you all will enjoy this book. Also Visenya and Alicents relationship will be so good to write.

Also Visenya is about two and a half years older then Aegon