𝐕𝐢𝐢. 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧

Alicent couldn't believe what she had heard. That her son had taken Visenya out to the town. Yes she wouldn't have cared if it was just Aegon, he did it all the time. And no one could stop him.

But he had crossed the line by taking Visenya out with him.

The queen barged into her son's rooms. Stopping as she found him sat up on his bed dressed. For once not out of it, but still he had done something unforgivable.

"Mother" He muttered looking up at her "Do tell me why your here"

"Where did you take her Aegon" She snapped "And what the hell were you thinking taking Visenya of all people out the castle"

"She had fun and it isn't like she has been harmed"

"That does not make it right" Alicent scoffs, turning around as Aegon gets up.

"She is to be my wife. I thought you of all people would want me to spend time with her"

"I shall only say this once, Aegon. She is not some whore, she is not like the whores you mess around with or like her whore of a sister"

"You only say that because you pity her"

"No no I do not nor have I ever taken pity on her. She is my daughter, your sister. If you dare take her out again there will be consequences"

"Why do you favour her so much? When she is not even your blood, I am"

Alicents face softened as she looked at her son. It was true she favoured Visenya and Helaena. But mostly the girl she had chosen as her daughter. The girl who had chosen to call her mother.

Maybe Alicent wasn't suited to be a mother. She was forced at a young age. But what she did know was she was suited to be Visenya's mother.

"If you wish to spend time with her, do so inside the castle" She changed the subject as she walked out her eldest son's chambers.

************************************

Visenya watched from afar as her younger brother trained, Aemond took fighting seriously unlike Aegon. The two were so different but at the same time so alike.

Once he had Cole's sword on the ground Visenya walked over camping lightly.

"Visenya" His eyes landed on her.

"It seems you won brother, and Ser Cole has lost" Visenya spoke up as she looked over at Criston then back to Aemond.

"Perhaps you shall be winning tourneys soon enough" Criston spoke up.

The prince went to say a snarky comment but stopped as she realised Visenya was there.

"Or taking that dragon of yours to battle" Visenya adds "Vhagar is a war dragon afterall"

"Vhagar is my dragon, she will do as I command"

"Father says otherwise"

"Our father can hardly recognise our own mother Visenya" Aemond hisses as she scoffs.

"Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor" (A dragon is no slave)

Aemonds nods slightly, in years to come he would learn that what she said was true.

Aemond kisses her forehead and walks out the courtyard. Visenya watches his every step.

"Princess" Cole muttered as she turned to her right.

"Ser Cole It would seem prince Aemond is a better fighter than his rider" She whispers before following her brothers steps.

************************************

"Do you know how Baela is" Rhaenyra asked her husband as Daemon sat on a chair "Did she make it to driftmark safely"

"Of course she did" He mumbles.

"Baela is on driftmark, Visenya kings landing us here"

"That sister of yours doesn't matter right this minute"

"She does when she is to wed a green in a few weeks times"

"She is a green herself Rhaenyra" He snaps meeting her eyes "She has not once written to you about what they do. About the fact Otto fucking Hightower sits the throne sometimes. Or how my brother is"

Rhaenyra stays silent "She is still my sister"

"What just like Aemma is still her mother"

"Do not bring my mother into this, Visenya knows who our mother is"

"Then why does she call the bitch queen mother. Why does she stay there, when she can come here and be welcomed with open arms"

"bec-"

"Stop defending her Rhaenyra. Visenya may be of our blood but she is more hightower then she is Targaryen. Just like lord corleys says blood does not matter, they only remember names"

An- What are we thinking about burn brighter so far????