𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Visenya was making her way to her siblings and mother. It had not been long since Visenya's older sister Rhaenyra left for dragonstone.

She entered the room and found Alicent standing looking out the window as her half brother and sister were sitting on the couch. The girl frowned as Alicent turned around, sending a smile to her.

Visenya didn't say anything, taking a seat next to her younger sister Helaena.

"Aemond have you seen your brother" Alicent spoke up as Aemond shaked his head as she sighed looking at her two children and then to Visenya.

Visenya was more sweet and innocent then Aegon was and that was saying something. Visenya would soon have her sixteenth name day. And the girl was so young, more kind and gentle then her or her sister Rhaenyra had ever been at her age.

And a week after Visenya's name day it would be Aegon's fourteenth.

"Why have you called for us mother" Aemond spoke up "We all know Aegon is not coming"

Alicent turns to Aemond and decides not to wait for her eldest son anymore "We are to sail to driftmark tomorrow morning for Laena Velaryons funeral"

"Laena died" Visenya spoke up, she had met Laena once. At her elder sister's wedding. But even then she could hardly recall it as she was young.

"Will the bastards be there?" Was the young prince's first question. Making his mother roll her eyes.

"Do not say such things Aemond"

Aemond sighs as Helaena looks at him "Come Aemond why don't we try find our brother"

Aemond followed Helaena out the room like a lost puppy. He loved his sister and would never say no to her.

Visenya went to follow as Alicent stopped her "Visenya sweet girl"

Visenya stopped turning around.

As she met her mothers gaze "Yes mother"

Even now Whenever the girl called her mother she would smile. Alicent had been forced into marriage at a young age, she had been forced to have Aegon. Yes she loved Aegon.

But she never chose any of this, but she did choose to try to sort her relationship with Rhaenyra, but that went downhill.

But here this girl was, calling and accepting Alicent as her mother. Choosing her as Alicent chose to love Visenya as her own.

She remembered the first time she called her mother. She had been married to Viserys for three nearly four years and this sweet girl had stolen her heart the minute she called her mother.

"Rhaenyra and your uncle Daemon shall be at the funeral"

"Rhaenyra did not leave that long ago and yet we are to be with one another" Visenya states "Although I am closer with Helaena then I am with her"