𝐗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥

It had been a week since the green wedding, a long one in fact. Visenya had hated the whole entire feast after the wedding then the consummation. Which she had pushed to the back of her mind.

Her and Aegon had gone their separate ways after the night of their wedding. Her doing what she always did. And Aegon was doing what he always did. But a little less.

It was no hidden fact that Aegon sneaked out every night, some lords and ladies around the castle had even found out their sweet princess had once gone with him. The sweet daughter of their late queen. The last of Aemma Arryn.

************************************

Visenya walked into the queen's chambers, looking for her mother who had asked for her hours ago. And yet when she entered she was not greeted by the queen but her so-called friend Lord Larys.

"Lord Larys" She greets him as she stays near the doors "I'm sorry, I was looking for my mother"

"She shall be back soon princess" Larys muttered looking up from where he sat "I'm sure the queen will want you to wait for her"

"But is she not busy with you"

Larys shakes his head as Visenya sends him a small smile.

"Well then I shall wait for her, I suppose"

Visenya walked over, sitting on one of the couches near where Larys sat.

"How is married life so far princess" She heard the strong lord speak up.

"To be honest I would not know my lord, I have not seen my brother much"

Larys hums going to say something else when Alicent walks in. her eyes landing on her daughter "Visenya what are you doing here"

Visenya stands up as Alicent walks over to her "I'm sorry for being late but you asked for me. And lord Larys said I should wait"

"Visenya" Alicent whispers looking behind her daughter to Larys "Go to Aegon now"

"I don't even know where he is"

"In his chambers just go to him and if I'm not in my chambers you leave. No matter who's in here" she whispers lowly so only she could hear.

Visenya nods her head as Alicent places a kiss on her forehead then watches her walk out. Once the doors close she turns back to lord Larys.

"My Queen" The lord greets her just as he greeted Visenya before.

************************************

Visenya sighs as she does exactly what Alicent had told her to, she didn't bother to knock on her broth-husbands doors as she walked in. Expecting to find him passed out or better yet gone.

But instead she finds him sitting at a small table cup of wine or something stronger in his hand. His eyes meet hers straight away.

"What" he muttered as she stayed where she was, this was exactly like her mothers chambers. But instead of the old creep one legged strong lord. It was her brother who sat there.

"Um mother sent me here" She admits as Aegon sighs.

"Sit"

"Are you sure your not to busy drinking your sorrows away"

He nods as she walks over to the table and sits on the seat across from him.

"Why did mother send you"

"Perhaps because we haven't spent a second together since our wedding night" She joked.

"The truth Visenya"

"I may have been late to see mother. So i went a few minutes ago, she wasn't there but lord larys was"

"And...."

"He suggested I stay and wait for her with him"

"With him" Aegon repeats her words.

"Then mother showed up a few minutes later acted odd and sent me to you"

"Repeat what you said before"

"That mother sho-"

He cuts her off "No about Our dear Lord Strong suggesting for you to wait in a room, no no not even a room. The queens chambers alone with the princess"

"What are you getting at"

"It's wrong, you are a princess"

"Yes and what do you think happened? That i fucked him"

"Watch yours words"

"Seven hells" She mutters "Whatever problem you have with him does not involve me or mother"

"And yet he is always at our mothers side, like some rat"

Visenya can't help but laugh softly at the foolish comment and her laughter made Aegon smile ever so slightly.

"You can be very cruel  sometimes" Visenya states.

"Well at least I can stand up for myself, id do anything to see little old you be cruel"

"Perhaps one day, but for now I am ever so happy" She admits 

"Now it makes me wonder what i have to do to see you become cruel my wife"

"It would take alot"

"Someone close to you dying, what about one of our nephews mhm. Or a child of your own"

"I would not go cruel brother, Id become much worst"

An- Small chapter before we get more into there marriage lifes.