𝐈𝐯. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬

Helaena and Aemond had been married a week before, If Otto had a different way he would have convinced his daughter to marry Aegon and Visenya first.

But Viserys had said no to the thought, Rhaenyra had married without his approval. And he would not have his and Aemmas other daughter married off. Aemma would not have wanted it.

But Helaena was a different matter, Helaena was Alicents daughter. So whatever happened with helaena. Would be left up to Alicent.

************************************

"What are you reading" Rhaenyra heard the voice of her husband as her eyes left the letter in her hand "Rhaenyra"

"Aemond and Helaena have been wed" She mutters "One week ago"

"And we were not invited, how thoughtful"

She rolls her eyes "It doesn't matter, we married behind my fathers back"

"Indeed we did" Daemon replies as he watches Rhaenyra read the left of the letter "Who sent the letter. I didn't think we had any allies left in kingslanding"

"Visenya and it seems she writes that she is betrothed" The Targaryen says trying to remain calm "To Aegon, my father has betrothed my sister to her eldest son"

"That bothers you"

"Of course it does. Visenya is my sister, he cannot marry my two youngest siblings to one another then betroth the other two"

"Does it really matter"

"Aegon is a drunken fool most of the time."

"Just leave it, the greens want nothing to with us and we want nothing to do with them"

"But Visenya"

"Visenya has never needed you no.Do you not remember the day i returned from stepstones"

"I do I also remember the night"

Daemon smirks as he goes back to the subject "Yes she was young, but she didn't even care that you her sister was home. She remained at the bitches side the whole day"

"So you think shed side with them if anything ever happened like driftmark again"

"She sided with them on driftmark so yes. She may not like Aegon but we are here and she is there. That will not change unless she gets some common sense and begs for you to allow her to come here"

************************************

The days passed and Visenya had just had her sixth and tenth name day. Almost two weeks ago. In the upcoming days Aegon would have his fourth and tenth name day, Visenya found it odd that their name days were only two weeks apart.

But she didn't really care, she loved having a younger brother when she was younger. The two were not as close now as Aegon preferred doing things that was not befitting a princess.

"Visenya" Helaena smiled softly, catching Visenya walking from the courtyard.

"Helaena"

"You've just came back from riding haven't you"

"Indeed, the trainers say diasiam will keep growing. And perhaps one day be larger than the bronze fury"

"That would be dream for you"

"It could happen Helaena"

Visenya had claimed Diasiam on her sixth name day. It was quite an event, a happy one. Rumours had gone about beforehand that the princess was not the king. Having no Targaryen features. But in truth she got her hair from Aemmas father Rodirick Arryn.

Her claiming a dragon was one of the happiest days for Viserys since the birth of Aegon.

Visenya had begun riding a few years after.

"Do you know were I could find mother or Aegon"

"We both know Aegon is most likely not in the castle. He says he is to spend his upcoming name day in flea bottom"

"He is such a fool" Visenya sighs walking from Helaena.

"Visenya where are you going"

"To search for our brother before the kingsguard find him"

Helaena nods as Visenya turns around walking away, leaving her with a soft smile. Her and Visenyas future would be a horrid one. But for now they could only enjoy the good moments.

************************************

Visenya had looked almost everywhere she could think off, his bedroom, the courtyard and a few other places.

She was about to give up looking untill she saw him walking in the halls. Her brows burrowed as she saw him speaking with a maid. And the maid began giggling.

The princess walked over to Aegon as the maid stopped and turned to Visenya bowing her head and quickly walking off.

"What was that for?" Aegon snaps as he turns to see her, his face softening as she frowned "Sister"

"I've been looking for you"

"Have you now"

"Yes, it is your name day in a few days . Surely you wish to spend it with family and not with whatever you are doing"

"Do you want to know what the girl and I were talking about"

"Do I?"

"Perhaps not, I do not wish to have you name calling me again"

"I did not mean what I said"

"I never took you for lying"

She stays silent as she look at him "Aegon I am sorry"

"I do not care, now I have a girl to catch"

"Aegon please"

"No you made it very clear Sister, you do not wish to wed me and I do not wish to wed you. A lot can happen in two years just stay out of my way"

She nods taking a step back, watching as Aegon walked off. Maybe she should have accepted Rhaenyras offer a d went to dragonstone with her.

Atleast then she could of had bond with her sister. And not be stuck here wasting her time with him.

An - who's ready for act two????