𝐈𝐱. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Rhaenyra paced up and down as she awaited Daemon. When he finally arrived she stopped and turned all her attention onto him.

"Rhaenyra" he greeted his wife as he approached her kissing her forehead.

"They are to wed by weeks end"

Daemon sighs as he walks away from her, this was the only thing she had gone on about "That has got nothing to do with us Rhaenyra, she would have written if she needed help. Or better yet feed the boy to her dragon"

"Diasiam isn't the type of dragon to do that" Rhaenyra whispers, not once had Visenya or her dragon harmed another. Rhaenyra could remember Visenya playing with him as a hatchling. She adored it, she adored Visenya.

Daemon scoffed not wanting to listen anymore "All dragons are meant for War Rhaenyra, she made her choice and we will live with that"

Rhaenyra nodded her head watching her husband leave as he had come.

************************************

Visenya sighed as she made her way to the dining hall, a family dinner before she was married to Aegon at weekend. Her relationship with her family was bad. She hasn't spoken to Aegon since the night he took her to the town, her father was getting worse and alicent. Well she didn't even want to think of that or even the fact her mother had said those things to her.

And now she was making her way to dinner, at least her father would be there. Viserys had barely left his chambers the past few weeks and Visenya was just glad he would be at dinner.

She slowly walked into the hall and she was met by her family, who were all there, even Otto. She didn't count him as her family but she knew he was Aegon, Helaenas and Aemonds grandfather. So he was their family no matter what.

She sighed as she walked over to an empty seat and sat in it. Making Aegon turn to look at her as she usually sat with Alicent. But right now she was sitting next to Aegon and Helaena.

No one said anything. Aegon kept his gaze on his elder sister as she looked down at her plate.

Aegon and no idea why she chose to sit next to him as she had always chosen to sit next to their mother.

"Let us enjoy the night and celebrate. As tomorrow Visenya and Aegon will be wed" Viserys announces as Visenya keeps quiet not saying anything.

Alicent nods her head "A great thing for our family is it not Aegon"

"Yes mother" Aegon muttered, noticing Helaena and Aemond giggling among one another. The two had been married years ago, and had children. And were more happy then he had ever seen them.

He wondered if he and Visenya would be the same. If Visenya wanted children and if he could be a good father. He was snapped out his thoughts as he heard his father speak up once more.